Pvp thread on discord gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Negative posts about the shard. If the shard “sucks," there’s the door."

My comment was not about the shard; I like the rule set.

"Personal attacks UOF staff/counselors/mods".

I did not identify any specific person, or persons; therefore by definition it is not personal.

"Posts intended to derail threads or start a trash talking match between forum posters should be limited to the Flames and Rants thread. (See Thread specific rules under that section)"Ps.. there isn't a Flames and Rants section.

*Looks at PvP forum* So.... which one did Soul Mate and Deadpool over-reach: flames, or rants?

halygon

Grandmaster

I did not identify any specific person, or persons; therefore by definition it is not personal.

"Posts intended to derail threads or start a trash talking match between forum posters should be limited to the Flames and Rants thread. (See Thread specific rules under that section)"Ps.. there isn't a Flames and Rants section.

*Looks at PvP forum* So.... which one did Soul Mate and Deadpool over-reach: flames, or rants?
You should also know this rule:
Enforcement of these rules is up to the discretion of the moderator and may be retroactively enforced.

TheFallen

Grandmaster

Your signature is about things that have happened on/around this shard. Therefore you are posting things that reflect negatively on the shard every time you post. People don't need to be directed (via your signature) to the most toxic elements of the shard. If you can't understand how that is not appropriate I can't help you.
As an aside: I really don't see any reason for staff to not remove all threads with that type of content entirely. So we don't need to bring it up again once a month.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
My signature does not reflect negatively on the shard, only the people in it. If the people in it are a problem that is an issue the staff should look at.

Also:

au·thor·i·tar·i·an
əˌTHôrəˈterēən/
adjective
  1. 1.
    favoring or enforcing strict obedience to authority, especially that of the government, at the expense of personal freedom.
    "the transition from an authoritarian to a democratic regime"
    synonyms: autocratic, dictatorial, despotic, tyrannical, draconian, oppressive, repressive,illiberal, undemocratic; More

noun
  1. 1.
    an authoritarian person.
    synonyms: autocrat, despot, dictator, tyrant; More

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Well I tried. A shard is the players more than anything else.
The staff has looked at the people and dealt with it as they see fit. You are not required to deliver some sort of vigilante justice that really doesn't hurt anyone but the shard.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
i mean ive had threads against me multiple times threatening me in RL and that i kill dogs and etc... all on forums. staff didnt really care. dont really think he have much control. once again i really dont care. but when other people report me then they sit around and laugh untouched seems pretty gay. forums and discord both are toxic due to the nature of the people who play here. just my op

The Gandin

Grandmaster
The people are clearly a problem and that is why the PvP forum on discord is gone.

It's not like if those people go away new ones won't pop up to take their places. Also, deleting a channel that people used to talk shit in only opens up those people spilling that shit into a different thread/channel.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
According the the rules (or so I'm told) being annoying isn't against the rules, and it's up the staff to determine if it's ban worthy.

Clearly, my signature is more of a threat.

halygon

Grandmaster
i mean ive had threads against me multiple times threatening me in RL and that i kill dogs and etc... all on forums. staff didnt really care. dont really think he have much control. once again i really dont care. but when other people report me then they sit around and laugh untouched seems pretty gay. forums and discord both are toxic due to the nature of the people who play here. just my op
We have banned a number of people, one or two perma bans, and countless warnings on your issue above. To say that we do not care is anything besides the truth.

I gave out a warning today because of hinting at it.

Truth is in the eyes of the beholder.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
We have banned a number of people, one or two perma bans, and countless warnings on your issue above. To say that we do not care is anything besides the truth.

I gave out a warning today because of hinting at it.

Truth is in the eyes of the beholder.
I mean I have seen the same guy say it about 10 times in the last week.. and make mr Bobby123 made a thread about our entire guild and our RL accusations. Like I said idc it's funny and sad but just because your telling me it's in the eye of the beholder doesn't mean your all seeing. Yes I know you're the only person along with eppy to comment but if you can check how many times I get tagged every week. Idk if u can do that but its sad. 90% of them pertain to the issue.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster

Like Donny Darko and all the shit he did against me... Real Life horrible accusations again and again.. but he was never banned for it even tho it happened multiple times. Its a shame, but because of him i started to log on to UOF less and he still remains today.

girana

Grandmaster
I mean I have seen the same guy say it about 10 times in the last week.. and make mr Bobby123 made a thread about our entire guild and our RL accusations. Like I said idc it's funny and sad but just because your telling me it's in the eye of the beholder doesn't mean your all seeing. Yes I know you're the only person along with eppy to comment but if you can check how many times I get tagged every week. Idk if u can do that but its sad. 90% of them pertain to the issue.

maybe you should

dont use the Guildtitle you use
dont name your chars to hint about other ppl RL Stuff "Dads Hotel Money"
dont call me a tranny or fucking german nazi
dont make fun about how i speak in TS
dont talk about Famaras Kids
dont talk about Coons Kids
dont talk about Shermans Kids

drasked

Grandmaster
maybe you should

dont use the Guildtitle you use