PLEASE do not punish all reds.

Do all reds need to be punished?

• Make the red penalty stronger to hurt the non zerging pks.

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Find a solution to combat the EQMS zerg.

Votes: 41 71.9%

• Total voters

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
So wait -- you came to the sunday champ spawns, refused to wear purple, and expected what to happen.... one of our members dismount and engage you in a 1v1 trial by combat?

Sorry bro, DYE or DIE -- you made your choice ;)

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
No its not.

Honestly it is funny that he is such a position to make the entire server bow down to him and comply or dye! lol

Geeze Silly have you never heard of giving the devil his due.. I may not always like or agree with a poster/player but if they do something or say something of merit I can acknowledge it. It is called being a adult.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Honestly it is funny that he is such a position to make the entire server bow down to him and comply or dye! lol

Geeze Silly have you never heard of giving the devil his due.. I may not always like or agree with a poster/player but if they do something or say something of merit I can acknowledge it. It is called being a adult.

Let me tell you this - in case you didnt know..Gluttony and EQMS is NOTTTTT "all that and a bag of chips"

Gluttony is setting himself and guild members for disappointment if they think they can win every fight bc of "numbers". kthx !

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Let me tell you this - in case you didnt know..Gluttony and EQMS is NOTTTTT "all that and a bag of chips"

Gluttony is setting himself and guild members for disappointment if they think they can win every fight bc of "numbers". kthx !

If you think I cannot see clearly what is going on then you're dense...I see very clearly yet try to maintain a neutral stance...All that is going on did not happen over night .and there is a remedy. But until people with different agendas unite under one roof ,nothing will come of all these tears flowing.

Mean while I do not care if people like/agree with me or dislaike/trashtalk me. It does nothing to change my life. I am just here to make neutral commentaries and observe.

Remaining neutral is very important. This is culture in a Fish bowl.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
If you think I cannot see clearly what is going on then you're dense...I see very clearly yet try to maintain a neutral stance...All that is going on did not happen over night .and there is a remedy. But until people with different agendas unite under one roof ,nothing will come of all these tears flowing.

Mean while I do not care if people like/agree with me or dislaike/trashtalk me. It does nothing to change my life. I am just here to make neutral commentaries and observe.

Remaining neutral is very important. This is culture in a Fish bowl.

You would make an absolutely fantastic thief... All the neutral talk pretty much assures you a place in grey haven..

Sethisto

Neophyte

I'm pretty sure the fact that they currently have 10+ active posts bitching about them on the forums means they are, indeed, all that and a shipping container filled with bags of chips.

I don't see anything about anyone other than EQMS here. They own this crap.

Caso

Grandmaster
>Continues pretending dexer isn't 1 button pvp

>Uses "reflexes" to cast 5 ebolts in a row in a 1v1 in despise

>Runs away

>Comes back on dexer

>Has reflexes of caterpillar in cocoon

Eqms:

> only fights if 15 zerglings are online

>thinks casting Ebolt target closest instant kill makes him skilful

>flees any fight where he doesn't outnumber 3 to 1

>wonders why everyone quit the shard

>quits shard when Shane removed target closest features

Caso

Grandmaster
Hopefully America's new president cuts off food stamps so eqms has to get jobs. At least then they won't have 15-20 players permanently online to zerg.

BEN!

Grandmaster
It was accepted then Ben decided to stop replying.

But anyways, you are trash. Most that are bullied into joining EQMS tend to be though.. It's just funny watching you pretend you don't suck ass at this game.

lololol, i have tagged him probably a dozen times since then trying to get this fight. I'm guessing he put me on ignore after telling me to "wait a week"... could you help me out and make this happen? Does Saturday night work? grab the mil from heli before then.

Athrez

Grandmaster
Explain us what happened

What happened is the following:

I said bubrub is trash and malkraven is better than him by miles. I told malkraven will duel him for 1m that I am gonna put in for a 7x event rules after the moonglow invasion 1 week event have ended (the event lagged the server). Ben came with silly stuff why not duel now etc. and Malkraven said he will duel him right now for 50k duels alchy mages and Ben never replied to that. And the one mill duel after the event.

This is what happened and it's all in that thread what ever it was.

Ps. Dueling 7x event rules anyone from the shit guild (EQMS) for 500k-1m today or tomorrow on main euro time up to 11pm my time. If you ask nicely I will bother to do even 250k duels just for giggles.

Geeked Out

Apprentice
I love how people are trying their best to come up with a solution to EQMS smoking anyone and everyone that stands in their way - even more so that the staff are involved in making a change based upon this....

WELCOME TO UO PEOPLE!!!!

The only solution to peoples whining is truly just make a trammel, cut the gold drop from monsters to 1/4th the felucca drop but keep item drops the same. The problem with this server is that UO has been around for a long time, this server has not so many people playing it (that are complaining) are relatively new to the game or haven't played in awhile. There is no real risk free place to farm and that is a problem, one which OSI addressed rather quickly back in the day. There are too many players on this shard that want no part in PvP, and are forced to face it on a daily basis, thus upsetting them and without being able to do something about it in game they turn here to release frustration. So trammel (without house placement for justifiable reasons) truly is the best solution.

Now if that's not going to happen people have 2 choices.
1 - Do things in secret, therefore don't announce to you entire alliance that you're doing a champ which I see very frequently because don't you think EQMS has characters in at least 1 guild in your alliance?
Or 2 do something about it.... There are so many people that I hear complain that they get killed by an EQMS gank squad, with the amount of people that are fed up with things just grouping together they honestly wouldn't stand a chance.

There are just too many people that want to do something about it by just getting an easy kill on an EQMS member and not willing to get dirty with a huge fight when the time comes.

In UO coordinated beats uncoordinated 100% of the time.

The only solution to peoples whining is truly just make a trammel, cut the gold drop from monsters to 1/4th the felucca drop but keep item drops the same.

Or just make "safe dungeon of the week" and gold drops by 90% and item by 50% as to have as little impact on the economy as possible, while addressing the one community in the game that cannot do what they want to do in game.

Geeked Out

Apprentice
You know how packed that dungeon would be? trammel is truly the only real solution, with gold being cut in half and also suggest the xp gained for meta pets and talismans be significantly reduced say 1/10th of the felucca xp, it still wouldn't have much effect on the economy, as long as champ spawns and rare monsters still only took place in felucca...

Gotta cater to the farmers of the shard, they are what drives it truly - go look at purely pvp shards and see their numbers and that'll explain it all

clutchxo

Grandmaster
Bags of sending.

EDIT: Buy the bag from Dono vendor. In game quests for charges.

Bag = blessed forever.

QQer's can send there powerscrolls straight to the bank. Don't wanna lose that 30k.