Please change IDOC timer back

Bobby123

Grandmaster
the current system caters to scripters zergs and odd time zones, the old system catered to noobs and randoms. I think a combination of the 2 would make for more actual pvp, not just 20 eqms gating in as it drops.

Make it 10 hours with a 30 min random window. 30 min gives time for a good fight, and a group to come back for pvp, without being a crazy amount of time. It rewards those who time it, without making it too easy for scripters.

Current system is all about scripting, pretty lame if you ask me.

messermb is a loser but i have to agree with him this time ................ hes totally spot on and the suggestions are pretty good !

THE CURRENT IDOC system sux !

@eppy @JoeB

Messremb

Grandmaster
Yes lets take suggestions from eqms's two biggest fuckfanbois who don't even idoc lawl @@​
Lol, I make valid points and you're only response is to bring up silly unrelated shit trying to call me out. I knew I had gotten under your lord of dodges skin, didn't realize I had his whole guild so #affected. Thanks for letting me know my logic and calling you out on your BS is getting to you, I will keep it up.

Also if you wanna 1v1 some time let me know, I know gluttony is too much of a *****, but maybe you aren't scared to get beat by a pvm noob.

P.s. you will soon see the impact pch/t^c are having on idocs, can't wait for more of your #affected rage

Young Star

Grandmaster
Man. It doesn't have to be feast or famine. The previous random IDOC timer was long so they completely removed it. I don't see anything wrong with it having even a short 10-30 window of randomness. Still gives you a small window to work with but no so small that you don't just have one wave swoop in at the last moment.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Man. It doesn't have to be feast or famine. The previous random IDOC timer was long so they completely removed it. I don't see anything wrong with it having even a short 10-30 window of randomness. Still gives you a small window to work with but no so small that you don't just have one wave swoop in at the last moment.

YES i agree totally !

@eppy @JoeB

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
Lol, I make valid points and you're only response is to bring up silly unrelated shit trying to call me out. I knew I had gotten under your lord of dodges skin, didn't realize I had his whole guild so #affected. Thanks for letting me know my logic and calling you out on your BS is getting to you, I will keep it up.

Also if you wanna 1v1 some time let me know, I know gluttony is too much of a *****, but maybe you aren't scared to get beat by a pvm noob.

P.s. you will soon see the impact pch/t^c are having on idocs, can't wait for more of your #affected rage

I brought up silly unrelated shit to troll you, i can see it worked ^_^

lets do the 1v1 for 500k 7x alchy best of 3, sent you a pm.

Last edited by a moderator:

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

Or you know, time it yourself and also only come in when it drops so you dont have to waste hours of your life sitting there only to die at the end.
Or you know, join a guild who idocs and come in it when drops so you dont have to waste hours of your life sitting there only to die at the end.
Or you know, keep wasting hours of your life sitting there only to die at the end.

Messremb

Grandmaster
i see you L U R K I N the forums dawgg lemme kno

"Messremb was last seen:
[On Tapatalk]Viewing thread How to adjust your resolution in Razor., 3 minutes ago"

Nice dodge mess, is that a hemi?
Rofl, stalker. And you call me #affected

I will alchy you if you want, even though I suck at mage achy, :(

But I don't see any reason for money, unless you are using it to set up your dodge like gluttony does?

P.s. My phone doesn't instantly tell me if someone quoted or pmed me. ;)

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
Rofl, stalker. And you call me #affected

I will alchy you if you want, even though I suck at mage achy, :(

But I don't see any reason for money, unless you are using it to set up your dodge like gluttony does?

P.s. My phone doesn't instantly tell me if someone quoted or pmed me. ;)

i prefer the term lurker, we are dueling for gold. pm when you can get on.