How to adjust your resolution in Razor.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
So, you've always wanted to see those nasty players ebolting you from off your screen?

Well, here's how to go from this:
ST8QW6m.jpg

to this:
3naBBLr.jpg

Simply open your client's Razor. Select the 'More Options' tab.

Then, checkmark the little box beside ''Force Game Size'' so that you can edit the resolution numbers.

You can now enter some higher numbers.

Finally, you will need to log out, and then back in to see how the adjustments worked out.

Note that you may have to try a few before you find the right setting.
***Please also note this may only work if you have the game play window size set to 800x600 in game. To check, while in game, press ctrl + (letter) O and then click the ''eye'' tab on the right hand side.**

I hope this helps some players who have been being hit by monsters spells and arrows from outside the range of their vision! Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Orbit

Adept
u can make it fill ur entire screen.. noobs lol... and not full screen mode

via the razor route ... u can play with the pixels and get it perfect

robme

Neophyte
Force Game Size is checked and no configuration of resolution sizes affects anything.

I've been meaning to reinstall Razor and hoping it would fix it, but not sure what the actual problem is.

Kraden

Grandmaster
So, you've always wanted to see those nasty players ebolting you from off your screen?

Well, here's how to go from this:
ST8QW6m.jpg

to this:
3naBBLr.jpg

Simply open your client's Razor. Select the 'More Options' tab.

Then, checkmark the little box beside ''Force Game Size'' so that you can edit the resolution numbers.

You can now enter some higher numbers.

Finally, you will need to log out, and then back in to see how the adjustments worked out.

Note that you may have to try a few before you find the right setting.

I hope this helps some players who have been being hit by monsters spells and arrows from outside the range of their vision! Cheers!
Hey would you know how to do this in steam. Havent really looked into it

wreckognize

Grandmaster
gracias

@yourdaddy try un-checkmarking it and then re-check it then log off and on properly maybe?
to me it's weird because ive never had any problems with it in all my xp or win 7 days
are you win 7 or 8? or windows at all? maybe emulating pc on mac?