Pet skill loss is impossible to work with.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
The contradiction remains.

The thread started with Cinder saying that the continual loss of small bits of skill is impossible to work with.
You then replied that the effect of the coninual loss of small bits of skill isn't appreciable
In your most recent reply you said that that effect is appreciable.

Which is it?

It's both. @halygon hath spoken.

Cinder

Master
Tldr: @Cinder is still here.

YEP!! I did quit!! Three whole days!!! (Which is a lot for me.. lol )

I still think it is wrong for pets to take way more loss on resist, then can ever be recouped!!

I still think it is wrong that players can kill or lure your pets to death with no consistences!!

But who am I ? I am a tamer. I have to roll with the punches!

p.s. There are only a few really evil people on this server.
The good out way the bad for now. :)
When they don't .. THEN I will find some where else to play!!

Why do pets take skill loss anyways when it is so hard to build back . I have a mare that's has taken months to skill up get pked a few times by guided missile tossing pkers .

I stopped donating any money to this server I play for free now I made one contribution a few months back a big one for me I will never do that again. If you are going to punish me with a loss of time for playing then I do not feel the need to donate .

Skill loss on a pet is wrong, tamers are just soft targets really no serious defense pets are so nerfed in run speed and response to attack that you have to be a macro writing genius to be able to half way defend your self before your killed.

My take is over the last year or more the people who play tamers have just been turned into money sacks for the pker lol.

I had some fencer alchemy poisoner tell me tamers are oped ? This guy THROWS a guided missile for 25 or more points 25% or more of your health on top of deadly poisoning you.

I have no idea how these guys are throwing potions from off screen and it following you like some sort of heat seeking projectile .. It is almost comical to watch if it didn't do so much damage .

You got bigger issues with classes being oped besides a tamer who spends hours and hours actually playing the game next to someone tossing magnetic bombs and a poisoned weapon ..

Make pet skills go back up faster, it is only fair no more no less than that ..

I will never donate another dime to this server as long as it stands the way it is ...

AssHat

Grandmaster
I applaud anyone that works normal pets skills, you prolly have put in more time than some level 7 mets pets.

Even macroing a normal pets skills is insane. Something I have never done due to just how long it takes for a "pvp" pet or a casual players pets.

This thread screams help, I hope it comes!!!

Caso

Grandmaster
Why do pets take skill loss anyways when it is so hard to build back . I have a mare that's has taken months to skill up get pked a few times by guided missile tossing pkers .

I stopped donating any money to this server I play for free now I made one contribution a few months back a big one for me I will never do that again. If you are going to punish me with a loss of time for playing then I do not feel the need to donate .

Skill loss on a pet is wrong, tamers are just soft targets really no serious defense pets are so nerfed in run speed and response to attack that you have to be a macro writing genius to be able to half way defend your self before your killed.

My take is over the last year or more the people who play tamers have just been turned into money sacks for the pker lol.

I had some fencer alchemy poisoner tell me tamers are oped ? This guy THROWS a guided missile for 25 or more points 25% or more of your health on top of deadly poisoning you.

I have no idea how these guys are throwing potions from off screen and it following you like some sort of heat seeking projectile .. It is almost comical to watch if it didn't do so much damage .

You got bigger issues with classes being oped besides a tamer who spends hours and hours actually playing the game next to someone tossing magnetic bombs and a poisoned weapon ..

Make pet skills go back up faster, it is only fair no more no less than that ..

I will never donate another dime to this server as long as it stands the way it is ...
*sigh*
Tamers are deadly mate. You're just a bad and or new player. Carry potions and armour and no pk dexer should ever kill you. A gank is a different matter.

As for pet skills? I'm for harder skill gain tbh. Flame striking pets are lethal in pvm and pvp, there should be some risk. This game isn't WOW, although I think that may be a better game for you. A place where everyone gives each other hugs and kisses singing songs.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Just make pets trainable like they were on uoforever -- so you can setup factories to train pets and not cry so hard when they die... or join factions like the PETS guild has.

Caso

Grandmaster
Just make pets trainable like they were on uoforever -- so you can setup factories to train pets and not cry so hard when they die... or join factions like the PETS guild has.
This. Agree with the tubby methhead. Hybird has the system right. Also made an economy for people to train and sell 7xgm mares.

Yes, lets all take advice about pet skill loss from these non tamers who just got done crying for a week about skill loss for reds. After all these guys just threatened to grief the entire shard or straight out leave if skill loss is introduced to them and they would have to grind skills back up that take a few hours of afk macroing at max. Obviously players who have invested huge amounts of time on building their characters should be punished with no end, even get harsher skill loss as some experts here claim, because it just wouldn't be fair to a bunch of reds who just kill anyone without any effort and take their stuff they gathered in tedious, hour long work, if people who actually put time end effort into this shard would get even the tiniest bit of payout from their investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.