Pet Movement Speed....

K A Z

Grandmaster
TAMER skill do play a part . Its not as easy as u think

its true !

WHY NOT propose a fight between eqms tamer vs $ GUILD TAMER 1v1 ? lets make it a 5mil stake !

but if $ guild loses , i will personally throw in a 5mil gold bonus !

there is minimum skill included - especially when u have two pets on your side. u kno this!

steve-o

Grandmaster
there is minimum skill included - especially when u have two pets on your side. u kno this!
prove me different!

the only real tamers enemy are kaidu and lhr everyone else is trash!

aga is the ONLY one that could kill me and my pokemon in a dungeon alone (no mobs).
he knows how to use the fields or para...

Bobby123

Grandmaster

Does that mean if any tamer 1v1 against another tamer

Assuming out of 100 rounds - the score should be around 60-40 or 40-60 assuming only minimum skill ?

I am trying to tell u its not true .

a good tamer can kill a bad/average/above average tamer 90-95 / 100times .

And yes the remaining 5-10 times is because of luck . ( depending what your pet and your opponents pet cast)

let me put it this way @K A Z -

Ask yourself this question , if you see a tamer ( whoever is the most noob tamer in your mind ) , can you safely say he WILL NEVER EVER KILL U unless u do something stupid or u lag out ?

Or the other hand , If you see one of the better pvp tamers , would u feel the same way ?

K A Z

Grandmaster
prove me different!

the only real tamers enemy are kaidu and lhr everyone else is trash!

aga is the ONLY one that could kill me and my pokemon in a dungeon alone (no mobs).
he knows how to use the fields or para...

there are quite a few who have mastered the art of ebolt + all kill me ;)

Does that mean if any tamer 1v1 against another tamer

Assuming out of 100 rounds - the score should be around 60-40 or 40-60 assuming only minimum skill ?

I am trying to tell u its not true .

a good tamer can kill a bad/average/above average tamer 90-95 / 100times .

And yes the remaining 5-10 times is because of luck . ( depending what your pet and your opponents pet cast)

let me put it this way @K A Z -

Ask yourself this question , if you see a tamer ( whoever is the most noob tamer in your mind ) , can you safely say he WILL NEVER EVER KILL U unless u do something stupid or u lag out ?

Or the other hand , If you see one of the better pvp tamers , would u feel the same way ?

there will always be minimum skill involved, hence why the "better" all kill sayer is going to win the majority of the fights - the only thing that is somewhat hard about playing a tamer is the defensive side to it, though - atleast from when I played a tamer. Other than that its pretty easy, and boring. I can also never SAFELY say that a tamer is not going to kill me - those beasts deal so much damage sometimes that its just impossible to survive.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I can also never SAFELY say that a tamer is not going to kill me - those beasts deal so much damage sometimes that its just impossible to survive.

U need not be so modest !

I do not wish to give names but i know some tamers WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO KILL U ( unless u get box in or lag out etc ) .

ty ! have a nice day !

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I dont know about a 1v1 tamer vs tamer but tamers in group PVP are op.... you legit can instakill someone with both your pets insta firbebreathing and fs/eb while you load heal or para.

Why has UOF PVP turned into whoever has the most pets/better pets has the upper hand in PVP? Is that what we want, PVP to be dominated by tamers because pet PVP is OP?

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I dont know about a 1v1 tamer vs tamer but tamers in group PVP are op.... you legit can instakill someone with both your pets insta firbebreathing and fs/eb while you load heal or para.

Why has UOF PVP turned into whoever has the most pets/better pets has the upper hand in PVP? Is that what we want, PVP to be dominated by tamers because pet PVP is OP?

SO before we continue this conversation - i have a question for @GluttonySDS .

So @GluttonySDS , YOU "CLAIMED " EQMS beat $ guild 10v10 ( $ guild had 4 tamers in that fight ) ?

IS That right ?

IF SO DOES THAT MAKE EQMS MAGES SUPER SUPER OP ?

lawl !

WAT A JOKE GUILD !

OR the truth is THERE wasnt a 10v10 fight becoz EQMS is dodging $ guild challenge coz they all know $ GUILD WILL SMASH EQMS !

TAKE UR PICK !

LAWL ! WAT A JOKE GUILD !

@GluttonySDS OWNED BY himself !

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Why must you flame and troll in every suggestion thread? What does this thread have to do with a 10v10 you guys lost 2 months ago? Get over it...

This thread is about how Pets are OP in PVP, even @steve-o said so... are some tamers better than others at PVP? Yes.. but a tamer with 2 pets is still going to always have advantage in PVP over a regular mage or dexxer(both defensively and offensively).

Why deny it? It doesnt seem like staff realizes or cares so I doubt it will be balanced anytime soon

steve-o

Grandmaster
but a tamer with 2 pets is still going to always have advantage in PVP over a regular mage or dexxer(both defensively and offensively).

Why deny it? It doesnt seem like staff realizes or cares so I doubt it will be balanced anytime soon
sorry but it's not real

look at LORE... they had 20 tamers... still no advandage :)

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
sorry but it's not real

hahah @steve-o i can always tell its hard for you to lie in your posts because you seem like a good person.... LORE had a huge advantage and it exposed the all guard me bug. Pet speed is a bug from all guard me that was only fixed for factioners.

As it is right now, you cannot say pets arent OP in PVP... is that what @Shane wants on his shard? I doubt it

Streets

Grandmaster
Forgive my ignorance but I have 2 questions here.

1) what's the difference if tamers group up and use dragons to insta kill you or a group of mages group up and insta kill you with bolts?

2) wouldent wearing dragon slayer armor even on shitty armor kinda totally swing the tide in your favor?

I don't know bit these are genuine questions thinking this over.

Streets

Grandmaster
Also kinda funny pvpers killing PvMers and PvMers using npcs to fight players not saying it's right or wrong just a little ironic ;)

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Forgive my ignorance but I have 2 questions here.

1) what's the difference if tamers group up and use dragons to insta kill you or a group of mages group up and insta kill you with bolts?

because tamers are mages as well and the pet mechanics make pets OP in pvp(insta firebreath plus 140magery double FS from 2 pets)

2) wouldent wearing dragon slayer armor even on shitty armor kinda totally swing the tide in your favor?

I don't know bit these are genuine questions thinking this over.

These provide no benefit in PVP... the only way to counter a large group of tamers is either with your own large group of tamers or avoiding the fight...which is the anthithesis of balance.

BEN!

Grandmaster
sorry but it's not real

how many kills do you get on your mage? how many kills do you get on your tamer?

gonna guess the answer is 0 and a lot... so kinda ridiculous you don't see the advantage? bias response maybe?

BEN!

Grandmaster
SO before we continue this conversation - i have a question for @GluttonySDS .

So @GluttonySDS , YOU "CLAIMED " EQMS beat $ guild 10v10 ( $ guild had 4 tamers in that fight ) ?

IS That right ?

IF SO DOES THAT MAKE EQMS MAGES SUPER SUPER OP ?

lawl !

WAT A JOKE GUILD !

OR the truth is THERE wasnt a 10v10 fight becoz EQMS is dodging $ guild challenge coz they all know $ GUILD WILL SMASH EQMS !

TAKE UR PICK !

LAWL ! WAT A JOKE GUILD !

@GluttonySDS OWNED BY himself !

LAWL you just admitted the fight took place ($ guild had 4 tamers in that fight). next step is to pay the mil

option #3 you suck at organizing your guild and can't group fight well even with the pet advantage.

WAT A JOKE RESPONSE

BEN!

Grandmaster
i smell so many butthurts :D

ask power how to fight against tamers... they will teach you :)

use 3 to 4x their numbers in dexxers? seems pretty reasonable

trying to have a conversation about balancing pvp on this server, i have no idea where "i smell so many butthurts" factors in

Streets

Grandmaster
because tamers are mages as well and the pet mechanics make pets OP in pvp(insta firebreath plus 140magery double FS from 2 pets)

These provide no benefit in PVP... the only way to counter a large group of tamers is either with your own large group of tamers or avoiding the fight...which is the anthithesis of balance.

Thanks @GluttonySDS

Didn't think about the tamers using other abilities I may have been judgemental.

Also I just assumed about slayer armor I mean they are still just npcs