Pet Movement Speed....

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
I'm sorry bro I thought people will know what I'm talking about in my video... let me be more direct:

The fact: Mounted speed is faster than pet speed (in my first video)

The question: How to chase 50 screens when the pet simply engages another aggro mob on the next screen? (in my second video)

How about you come out with a video yourself? Cheers.

edit: @GriefedYaBish hope this also answers your question and no, i'm not stupid I hope you are not too.

dude that is such a trash video(jack durr stuff) do what i said in my last comment. spamming all guard me in dungeons is just going to make your pet flag on any mob. Also, do you think its fair that pets move slower in factions? that doesn't make any sense

ps #onespeedforall

BEN!

Grandmaster
....where is the...vid... ah crap

Kindly lock this thread and gag @GluttonySDS or whoever please.

Let's not hear about pet movement having insane speed be ever raised up as a topic again.

@Liberty @Shane

Thanks.

what the fuck?

people actually think pet speed isn't crazy here? you never notice it teleporting like 4-5 tiles? Can we just go back to OSI pet speed

take some time and learn to run with your pet... if you keep it on the edge of your screen you can pretty much full out sprint with it (like 1 studder step per 12 tiles)

Cack

Grandmaster
You know... videos are like statistics....you can "prove" just about anything with em.
I bet I could make a video that showed a pet saying" fuck you I speedhack" or a titan rezzing dead reds so they could keep blues from killing him

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
what the fuck?

people actually think pet speed isn't crazy here? you never notice it teleporting like 4-5 tiles? Can we just go back to OSI pet speed

take some time and learn to run with your pet... if you keep it on the edge of your screen you can pretty much full out sprint with it (like 1 studder step per 12 tiles)

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Your solution to fighting 7 tamers was make 7 tamers of your own... not quite the hallmark of balanced classes in PVP.

BEN!

Grandmaster
That's the thing, I can outrun my pets too! But this EQMS leader is asking for the pet speed to be even SLOWER! *faints*

yes you can, but if you studder step and keep your pet on the edge of your screen your only falling behind a full out sprint by like 1 tile every screen

as has been stated the issue is with group pvp- when the runners stop to load a spell or get stunned/paraed they are getting hit with dragon breathe/ a spell because the dragon is keeping up and with a dragon doing far more damage then you can do with a player it's pretty lame that you can't kite them

wreckognize

Grandmaster
too much diamond dust fucking with the brain? it's super easy to understand

wow these burns are awful this morning lol

ok guys though seriously, enough with the circle jerking shit. @Liberty tagging u incase u hadnt seen this thread, imo all these types of threads serve to do is get everyone to start crap flinging and name calling and we don't need that

wreckognize

Grandmaster

I'd watch what I say if i was u homeboii

136687050295205.jpg

Kears

Master
you ran around ice dungeon spamming all guard me....your opinions on this matter are no longer valid.

Mate... please read Glut's posts on this thread and KAZ's post saying Glut's vid is resembling reality, i'm simply trying to show their arguments do not work in realistic tamer pk mode in dungeon. Pets do not have insane following speed. My first video already shows full mounted speed CAN outrun the pet's speed. My second video shows our pets are engaged the moment it sense some aggro. All guard me, All follow me doesn't warrant a 50 screen chase, ready for me to flamestrike someone then All kill target closest. As pointed out, yes we have to stop and figure out a way to let our pet keep up, but this is the skill of a tamer being able to do that, so comparatively with someone trying to run away at full mounted speed, we, tamers, cannot chase them down as what Glut has claimed we can. Hence my videos are either 1. trying to prove my points, 2. trying to mock why this thread and topic should be locked and never to be raised up again.

Yes, I know things may work differently in open world pvp, but hey, there are aggro mobs in open world too! It's just that people cannot use the dungeon workaround pulling aggro mobs onto us tamers, then single us and take us out with their pvp template toons. So in conclusion, this thread is QQ asking for nerf (yet again). Yeah I'm not the best in pvp, but neither are you if you are always complaining ask for nerf. The end.