New bug found

wreckognize

Grandmaster
maybe u should tell people exactly how this scam worked so that others dont fall victim.

someone else could get scammed in the meantime so might be a good idea to tell us how this thing works so we can keep a look out for people trying to scam with it.

what were his words?

BEN!

Grandmaster
good i enjoy calling you a douche bag, i can do it all day

not really sure on rules but think i am safe since you clearly are

BEN!

Grandmaster
your mad bro, how many posts is that on a bug report thread for you? really i have no idea who you are i thought you were COM

BEN!

Grandmaster
do you know the gms IRL, like most people scam and then hide it your just out in the open with it getting your buddies to troll my comments and i cant even get a response on the issue

i guess it makes sense if i have to buy another ethy i have to donate $ to get coins

Weland

Grandmaster
do you know the gms IRL, like most people scam and then hide it your just out in the open with it getting your buddies to troll my comments and i cant even get a response on the issue

i guess it makes sense if i have to buy another ethy i have to donate $ to get coins

This almost looks like you are attempting accuse the staff of favoring players that have real life connections. I would tread carefully with your comments and if @ a GMs name that will help get there attention or instead of derailing a thread create your own thread to get a response.

Ultimately you shot yourself in the foot on this one.