New bug found

I was playing poker before the connection lost, after 2 hours I came back, I found myself is still in poker table, while my hp is still in yellow, however, I can leave the poker table! I can walk around as normal players. However, I cannot attack others and others cannot attack me!
I m like a npc, my hp bar is still yellow.

Well, I m still in game, paging game gm.

(wish I can get a charcoal blessed sandals :p)

BEN!

Grandmaster
yeah cool he took my ostard ethy under the impression that he was gonna give me a reward for finding him in spider cave

BEN!

Grandmaster
needless to say i did not get it back and after waiting around for a bit in that cave i found him sitting at poker table being a ass

Guys, I never took anyone's items. Please don't say this!!! AND I NEVER SAY I WAS A STAFF

Last edited by a moderator:

a magical man

Grandmaster
The fact is you knew about the bug, exploited it after reporting it and knew it was wrong, then said you were staff and had a report about eqms and scammed a player for their belongings.

I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I never have and I never will impersonate a staff member or even hint at something like that. That is highly illegal and bannable. Do you even have proof of what you are trying to accuse me of? All I did was post this thread on the forums, so I could make the staff aware of a bug that I found in game. Thanks

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
The fact is you knew about the bug, exploited it after reporting it and knew it was wrong, then said you were staff and had a report about eqms and scammed a player for their belongings.
Yes Iron Pirate, the journal logs will not lie. I hope the ethy was worth your accounts. I dont even want you to get banned but you cant exploit a bug that makes you yellow (only players yellow are staff). And go around telling people you will take care of them if they give you their ethy.

You know what you did was wrong.

Guwap

Grandmaster
"Take care of them if..."

Sounds like the guy who allegedly lost an ethy was expecting some preferential treatment from staff. As the tatted one said, "LOL."

Guwap

Grandmaster
what in the world are you talking about guwap, your out of your element
Yes Iron Pirate, the journal logs will not lie. I hope the ethy was worth your accounts. I dont even want you to get banned but you cant exploit a bug that makes you yellow (only players yellow are staff). And go around telling people you will take care of them if they give you their ethy.

You know what you did was wrong.

Just quoting your guildy.