New bug found

BEN!

Grandmaster
why are you guys even posting in here? do you really spend your time searching for our posts? you may be laughing at me but i am laughing at you.

God.RG

Grandmaster
what kind of person with even a tiny bit of intelligence gives a "gm" his ethy, expecting to get something back?

BEN!

Grandmaster
im guessing 90% of people, im assuming its pretty hard to go invulnerable and have a yellow health bar outside the poker table

wreckognize

Grandmaster
im guessing 90% of people, im assuming its pretty hard to go invulnerable and have a yellow health bar outside the poker table

Not sure how many people really relate invul status with staff especially since poker table.

Good bug find tho. hard to believe anyone was able to exploit it in such a manner.

BEN!

Grandmaster
i dont know them by name havent played here long, crazy outfits and invuln health bars means staff to me... this guy had both

God.RG

Grandmaster
so explain to the class what this "gm" promised you if you gave him your ethy. i'm all ears buddy.

BEN!

Grandmaster
"im all ears buddy" why? why are you posting here? your not a GM are you? if YOUR trolling ok, but at least make your comments funny?

BEN!

Grandmaster
i mean have we even interacted before? or did you just hear im EQMS and cant handle dying ocassionally in a video game? Like ive seen your post and your about proving your the best at pvp, i think thats stupid since noones ever gonna agree on that and like the game of UO as a whole, sometimes people hook people up with cool shit, i thought i was gonna get it dyed its that simple.... yeah your not gonna trust people because your a dick.