My Experience with PVM

drasked

Grandmaster
paragon monsters also have a chance to spawn as a holiday type as well, so watch the fuck out for those because even if it's a mongbat it will probably rip your face off

giphy.gif

axNegEI.png

On top of that for some reason it would not let me leave the dungeon for a solid 15 minutes.

What you can do is have a second account with a freshly made character with 50 magery. Give him some gate scrolls and park him at a rune lib (santa's lib for example) so you can gate your ghost out in dire situations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
I tried leaving the dungeon entrance. It would not let me. Was in war mode peace mode was in rage mode didnt matter. Just couldnt leave.
I had this issue the other day too. I was trying to tame my first and second young dragon and while I could leave the dungeon, I couldn't get either character to get back into the dungeon. Occasionally I would get the message that there was something invisible i just pushed past. I figured there were stealthed people siting on either side of the entrance. But even at full stamina it would still just have me standing at the outside entrance, took me logging out and back in to resolve it a few times.

Dimok

Master
I had this issue the other day too. I was trying to tame my first and second young dragon and while I could leave the dungeon, I couldn't get either character to get back into the dungeon. Occasionally I would get the message that there was something invisible i just pushed past. I figured there were stealthed people siting on either side of the entrance. But even at full stamina it would still just have me standing at the outside entrance, took me logging out and back in to resolve it a few times.
Yeah, my guess on this one was a couple stealthed people sitting at the exit. I actually remember this happening every once in a while when I played years ago. Stealthed people don't stop ghosts though right?

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
Actually now that I think about it, I have trouble getting back INTO dungeons sometimes because my client gets out of synch when I exit the dungeon. If you have Razor you can make a re-synch client hot key which will put your character in the place that he actually is. Or you can use the teleport spell, that will also resynch your client. I'm actually pretty confident that this was your issue now. It usually happens to me when leaving dungeons and trying to go back in, but I suppose it could happen when trying to exit the dungeon. There will be an invisible wall which u can't get past. It's cause your client is out of synch.