WTS my boat and some stuff I found playing this shard

halv

Grandmaster
I found some stuff playing this shard I want to give a way:

Things called ... statuette [OFF], I don't know much about, but I think they are useless, you can have them for free: Ogre, Ettin.

Something called a glacial staff, if my chars use it, it will burn of the skin of my characters hand. Not good for my chars, but must look awesome on a vendor. You can have it for 1000gp and some rare stuff you baked with your cooking GM (if you don't have a cooking GM - get me a drink).

A small seed I found in my bankbox called "uncommon seed". It's possible the wind blowed it in, you can have it for free.
A fire horn, I tried to make a fire with or get horny, doesn't work either. You can have it for free.
A so called flayer skinning knife. I lost one in this anoying red scrolls. Hard to find in this small bankbox. I think I've two, I give away one for free.

I've a lot of white fingers here, if I click on it says dragon bone shards. I don't think they are useless, because you have to kill a dragon for. I want to sell them. Your offer.

A brown scroll called a +1 Tailering Skill Scroll, a green scroll named a +1 Fletching Skill Scroll. I think I'll sell them. Make your offer, I don't know the market of scrolls, use my unawareness .

There are a lots of purple scrolls about doing it with music. 2x Provocation +1, Peacemaking, +1 and +0.1, I want to sell.
All this red scrolls Wrestling, Macing, Evaluate Intelligence etc. you can have for something rare you GM Cook can craft. If you don't have a GM Cook you can't have it.

There is are some very small pixels in the box called Raw GunPowder: 14 you can have it if you think it's worth the time to pick it up.

There is a boat in my bankbox. How does a boat fit in my bankbox? I don't know, but you can buy it. It's a level 2 Large Dragon Boat player crafted with actual space for one upgrade. You can have it for 300.000 shining gold pieces and I put in this offer a ship repair kit with 20 charges and four vessel upgrades for the right situation: Chain Shot, Improved Munitions, Improved cannons and Fishing Trawler for the best whirlpool experience. I include 180 cannonballs to get best out of the upgrades. To keep it well in your bankbox it will come with a chest.

Dig'em

Grandmaster
d812ae85677d395f3be21b882afc8e38.jpg