Murderers in town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SidX

Grandmaster
Thanks for the fast reply. I'm confused that REDs are not different with BLUEs here.
The reds are always freely attackable by anyone. Most of the ones you see run through towns are looking for someone to attack them so they can pull away and fight.

If you are attacked by a red in town you can always call guards, unless you were the aggressor. Basically all normal rules apply except they can simply enter towns.

Artless1987

Neophyte
The reds are always freely attackable by anyone. Most of the ones you see run through towns are looking for someone to attack them so they can pull away and fight.

If you are attacked by a red in town you can always call guards, unless you were the aggressor. Basically all normal rules apply except they can simply enter towns.

I'm saying basic rules in Ultima Online.

If red can visit every town, why do Wind and Bucc exist and why do red healers exist.. I wonder...

Murderers need more disadvantage in regards to their sin.

Towns must be bluish not redish.

Artless1987

Neophyte
I just posted a thread about reds in towns but those replies...

I'm not saying reds are too many and I don't care how many reds are in "Dungeons".

But reds in towns.. that is quite odd. That's why i posted it. No offense.

halygon

Grandmaster
I just posted a thread about reds in towns but those replies...

I'm not saying reds are too many and I don't care how many reds are in "Dungeons".

But reds in towns.. that is quite odd. That's why i posted it. No offense.
To answer your actual post. It IS rather odd to see murderers running the streets without guards attacking them, however on a shard where people do not pay a subscription to play, we need to make sure there are mechanics that work for all sorts of players. While we make concessions to allow reds to enter towns freely, they are still reds and cannot perform any criminal acts within city limits without feeling the wrath of the guards (when called).

Babethoven

Grandmaster
might as well ban reds from factions too then while your at it

and add a 100k reward fee for any blue that returns a piece of armor or 1 mandrake root/blackpearl/bloodmoss only looted from a red

thats where we are going with this right?

Snickle

Grandmaster
Murderers need more disadvantage in regards to their sin.
When you die on a blue and get your head turned into the bounty hunter, nothing happens. If youre red and this happens, you go into 30% stat/skill loss for 30 minutes per kill capping at 48 hours.
How would you like to not play your character for 48 hours?
I think your statement I quoted was from an inexperienced and outdated point of view. Sounds to me like you're an old school player who hasn't been on UO in a while. Reds are at plenty a disadvantage.
If you want some help getting over the learning curve here on UOF, my guild specializing in people returning to UO and I guarantee we can get you enjoying this game on an elite level in just a couple of days.
Here's a link to our recruit thread:
http://uoforum.com/threads/psp-guild-helping-returning-uo-players.55662/

Messremb

Grandmaster
Just so all of you know, reds pretty much can't get guard wacked here, they can cross heal (even if not in factions), and can't even preform any negative acts on blues in town. I don't even know how a red could get guard wacked.

I would like to see no reds in town as that will bring people back to bucs.

Game Ghost

Neophyte
When you die on a blue and get your head turned into the bounty hunter, nothing happens. If youre red and this happens, you go into 30% stat/skill loss for 30 minutes per kill capping at 48 hours.
How would you like to not play your character for 48 hours?
I think your statement I quoted was from an inexperienced and outdated point of view. Sounds to me like you're an old school player who hasn't been on UO in a while. Reds are at plenty a disadvantage.
If you want some help getting over the learning curve here on UOF, my guild specializing in people returning to UO and I guarantee we can get you enjoying this game on an elite level in just a couple of days.
Here's a link to our recruit thread:
http://uoforum.com/threads/psp-guild-helping-returning-uo-players.55662/

This is why they all run around in packs of 6 ganking youngs in despise?

Status
Not open for further replies.