MOTM drop rate

Most of you are outdoing me. I have killed probably in the 1000+ and gotten 0 SS. 1 Vanq weapon with no modifiers and nothing else. No statues, cloth, anything.

I quit farming them. I can't take it. I made over 80-100K farming ettins from gold drops. I could have made like 300-400K farming liches, and way more SS to boot. I wasn't even looting the gold for a while, just speed killing them and recalling to all my ettin spots I marked as fast as I could.

drasked

Grandmaster
Most of you are outdoing me. I have killed probably in the 1000+ and gotten 0 SS. 1 Vanq weapon with no modifiers and nothing else. No statues, cloth, anything.

I quit farming them. I can't take it. I made over 80-100K farming ettins from gold drops. I could have made like 300-400K farming liches, and way more SS to boot. I wasn't even looting the gold for a while, just speed killing them and recalling to all my ettin spots I marked as fast as I could.

1000+ ettins and not a single SS? That in itself makes you very lucky, the wrong kind of luck sadly.

1000+ ettins and not a single SS? That in itself makes you very lucky, the wrong kind of luck sadly.

I know. I am not complaining or anything. I would just rather have guaranteed gold earn than random drops at this point. I might have gotten a SS in there somewhere, but if I did it was something terrible like +1 fencing or something. I don't remember getting anything good like magery/resist/taming etc.

Pro tip for farming ettins. Go find all the spots in the woods, get on a dexxer with magery. Recall to spot, kill 2-3 ettins, recall to next spot, kill 2-3 ettins, repeat 15 times. kill hundreds of ettins per hour. Much faster than doing the dungeon with 500 people competing with you.

Acrabash

Neophyte
I'm used to be farming hard to drop loot but this is rlly hard... been farming from 14:00 till 21:30 non stop 1 SS thats all. Like whats the drop % ?

Woodsman

Expert
I'm used to be farming hard to drop loot but this is rlly hard... been farming from 14:00 till 21:30 non stop 1 SS thats all. Like whats the drop % ?
hit the 1900 ettins killed mark and had 16 SS drops and 9 of them were weapon skills............and nothing else......i have given up :mad:

65402-zoolander-crazy-pills-gif-6laR.gif

Swayze

Grandmaster
I would say since Sept 1st there has been a significant increase in people selling relics on the forums. You all seem to be getting really unlucky.

AssHat

Grandmaster
I would say since Sept 1st there has been a significant increase in people selling relics on the forums. You all seem to be getting really unlucky.

so for 6 days motm has been dropping better? you still cant discredit the past YEAR, and what people have done...

Josh D

Grandmaster
The drop rate seems fine to me, Ive killed probably around 500 ettins and gotten 4 skill scrolls. But Ive heard of 3 relic drops already in EQMS.

And yes, Archersnon already lost his money at the poker table (14 mill in 2 hours).

Does anyone have $250k for Archersnon? He'll pay you back when he wins!

Woodsman

Expert
The drop rate seems fine to me, Ive killed probably around 500 ettins and gotten 4 skill scrolls. But Ive heard of 3 relic drops already in EQMS.

And yes, Archersnon already lost his money at the poker table (14 mill in 2 hours).

Does anyone have $250k for Archersnon? He'll pay you back when he wins!
ezgif.com-add-text27c40.gif

Josh D

Grandmaster
He got 2 bloody relics in 2 hours off Ettins in Depise.

Stupid lucky!

But they were sold and the money unfortunately squandered.

Archersnon's poker tips #148 - If the dealer shows a 10 of hearts as the middle card in the flop, be careful, there could be another 10 coming on the river.

Decoy

Grandmaster
God damn...

Archersnon poker tip #453: Calling is the weakest play in the game, for it conveys a weak hand. Always raise all in to assert dominance and tell everyone you definitely have the best hand please don't call me I really do have it oh damnit.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Archersnon poker tip #17

step 1: say fuck it and bet a mil preflop

step 2: repeat step 1 until out of gold

step 3: beg

Last edited by a moderator:

lummox

Master
I am pretty sure drop rates increase after donating. I got a relic drop after donating at the bottom of arch demon board. In fact, I've got a ton of nice stuff after donating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp. I killed a bunch more ettins today when I had some down time. About 200 more. Then I was on my PK in the ettin spawn dungeon. I killed 1 ettin randomly just because I was bored and no one was there. Life right?

hFlpld6.png

Spellbook Hue 2519

Looks pretty sexy. Is this thing blessed?

Whats this hunk of junk worth? Im not much for cosmetics.

Johntruman

Grandmaster
I am pretty sure drop rates increase after donating. I got a relic drop after donating at the bottom of arch demon board. In fact, I've got a ton of nice stuff after donating.

You're probably correct on that one. I probably will donate tonight.

Derwolf

Grandmaster

Archersnon told me the same thing, it must be true