Meta Steeds!

bradley-

Grandmaster
Does that work for the meta talismans too?

BbAHJVu.jpg

Yup

AssHat

Grandmaster
well its not cool if hes staff and wont share pic of it lol and what it does... not right :(

the real point is to not be bragging on the forums.... we all know on UOF that we have to work for the knowledge of these items!!! always has been that way....

exince

Grandmaster
Well.. Its a difference to give info about stuff not yet available (stage 5/6) then about something u reached already.

I for myself i m holding back until i know if lvl 4 is actually usable or more of the same trash like stage 1-3 before i go on.

By coming here reaching out to the community saying u have stage 4 but dont give out any info u just make a fool off yourself.. Imho

Oh, I gave out some information, just not as much as you would have liked. But the whole attitude of "this is too hard" or "these mounts suck" is the main reason I'm not giving information out.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Oh, I gave out some information, just not as much as you would have liked. But the whole attitude of "this is too hard" or "these mounts suck" is the main reason I'm not giving information out.

Is it because they actually suck or because they're awesome and you want people to find out for themselves?

exince

Grandmaster
hard? its not hard.. only thing that is hard is to not get burned out..

its plain and boring to watch it attack a 300hp mob for 3 minutes and then have to follow it around through half the map when the mob goes 10% hp and starts to run away..