Meta Steeds!

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Known information about new Meta Steeds.

Note: Making some conjecture based on the similarities with meta dragons. Conjectures noted by a (?).

Types available (identical stats):
Mammal
:

Reptile:

Control Slots: 2
Total Levels: 6
Exp req:
  • Level 1: 0
  • Level 2: 25,000
  • Level 3: 75,000
  • Level 4: 250,000
  • Level 5: 750,000
  • Level 6: 1,500,000
Taming Required:
  • Level 1: 50 (?)
  • Level 2: 60 (?)
  • Level 3: 60 (?)
  • Level 4: 90 (?)
  • Level 4: 100 (?)
  • Level 6: 110 (?)

Rideable at level: 3
Magic at level: 4
Firebreath: No
Poison on hit: No
Obtained by:
  • 2015 Battles Event - 500 Event Points (Battleborne hue).
  • The Great War of the Giants - Top 25 (Various hues).
  • Event Crystal vendor ([Rewards) - 18 Crystals
Relics Available:
  • Bloody Talons
  • Gold
  • Paralytic Venom
Relic Slots Available:
  • Level 1: 0
  • Level 2: 1
  • Level 4: 2
  • Level 6: 3
Congrats to:
@exince on the server first level 6 Steed!
@exince on the server first level 6 Reptile!
@ProdigyOsi on the first meta steed leveled without a Bloody Relic. Not recommended!

Last edited by a moderator:

andomin

Master
Oh god I hope it's not a tiger. So many eye sores will be running around.

It's like UO hired an art director with Parkinson's after AOS. The models and graphics for SE, ML, and SA - they all make me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon and cast that graphic designer into a fiery abyss filled with people like Glutt.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Oh god I hope it's not a tiger. So many eye sores will be running around.

It's like UO hired an art director with Parkinson's after AOS. The models and graphics for SE, ML, and SA - they all make me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon and cast that graphic designer into a fiery abyss filled with people like Glutt.
Ever since they tried to take the failed UO2 artwork and add it to the classic client the artwork does not match. Enhanced client tried to blend the two together but still doesn't quite get it right. I am not an expert but I believe the original artwork style takes a lot more skill and work to do then the renderings that are used now.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Not really complaining. It is just one of those things that I originally thought was dumb back in the day that they gave up trying to make the artwork fit with the original design. The classic artwork never was trying to be bleeding edge but more like 2D movie animation. It is kind of like watching an old disney animated movie and trying to throw in a Dreamworks animated character into the scene.

Streets

Grandmaster
If this is true I'm glad it makes some people happy bit really do tamers really need more of anything at this point?

Streets

Grandmaster
No bud I was not accusing you I apologize if that's how it came across. Just frustration with some things in general here....