Meta Steeds!

Salsa

Grandmaster
I put bloody on mine at level 2, and have both other relics standing by. Getting to level 3 was boring enough for me. So I'll either have @AssHat level it, or trade it for a maxed one later on.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Just think, this all stems from you and your buddy Dragon X getting killed 2v1 by me like two entire years ago and could have been avoided by simply breaking the reflect of a scribe tamer. Dungeon pk'ing with less than eight to ten players is hard...I know.

That being said, if you weren't so sensitive about your piss-poor exchanges on the forums since that fateful day then these random old news signatures wouldn't be happening.

Stay thirsty, my friend.

P.s. I liked the part about one-upping. Care to cite an example? I'll wait. Shouldn't be hard to find right? You barely post.

P.p.s you'll forgive me if I didn't notice sooner the clever and standout signature of a guy who lives in the shadows of the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salsa

Grandmaster
Just think, this all stems from you and your buddy Dragon X getting killed 2v1 by me like two entire years ago and could have been avoided by simply breaking the reflect of a scribe tamer. Dungeon pk'ing with less than eight to ten players is hard...I know.

That being said, if you weren't so sensitive about your piss-poor exchanges on the forums since that fateful day then these random old news signatures wouldn't be happening.

Stay thirsty, my friend.

P.s. I liked the part about one-upping. Care to cite an example? I'll wait. Shouldn't be hard to find right? You barely post.

P.p.s you'll forgive me if I didn't notice sooner the clever and standout signature of a guy who lives in the shadows of the forums.

LOL who is Dragon X? I honestly have no idea.

Bromista stabs in the dark. You pretending you have any idea about what happens here is hilarious. It has been for years, and that's why the signature is so great. FUCKING CLUELESS.

Oh and P.S. you want an example of me one up'ing you? There is a great example in my signature.

MZ3K

Grandmaster
So why would anyone pick one of these over a WW (for pvm) or a mare (for pvp)?
The stats aren't as good as a WW.
It doesn't have its meta stats/relics in pvp.
It doesn't have firebreath.

Unless paralytic venom is incredible, I can't see the reason for getting one.
However, people drop a lot of money on them - so there's got to be some reason that they do that.
What's the advantage to these things?

exince

Grandmaster
In the end its it being ridable.. and with bloody talons its damage ends up being higher in pve

I know not one into pvp considering a steed

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

MZ3K

Grandmaster
In the end its it being ridable.. and with bloody talons its damage ends up being higher in pve

I know not one into pvp considering a steed

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Higher than a mare's damage or than a WW's?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Odd behavior. Like, in what world do you live in mister?

Hey if you keep regurgitating the clueless bit it may catch on. Hasn't yet but hold tightly to that notion, business causal.

And regarding the plot, do you really think you have anyone fooled? Lol the ONE time you make a bid that wouldn't be considered lowball in a thread/situation fraught with red flags ain't gonna cut it. I know you're lazy but surely you aren't this lazy.

@MZ3K s for steeds the damage is above a WW, maybe not astronomical damage overall, but being ridable is huge and that also serves as a toggle for a golden relic for those that want one but don't want it on their dragon (huge downsides to this)

Fancy hues, different models, better damage, gold relic toggle, para relic, and for me a big motivation was another project for the completionist in me.

I think for many the steeds will never "pay for themselves" but instead are something different to engage in.

Salsa

Grandmaster
Odd behavior. Like, in what world do you live in mister?

Hey if you keep regurgitating the clueless bit it may catch on. Hasn't yet but hold tightly to that notion, business causal.

And regarding the plot, do you really think you have anyone fooled? Lol the ONE time you make a bid that wouldn't be considered lowball in a thread/situation fraught with red flags ain't gonna cut it. I know you're lazy but surely you aren't this lazy.

@MZ3K s for steeds the damage is above a WW, maybe not astronomical damage overall, but being ridable is huge and that also serves as a toggle for a golden relic for those that want one but don't want it on their dragon (huge downsides to this)

Fancy hues, different models, better damage, gold relic toggle, para relic, and for me a big motivation was another project for the completionist in me.

I think for many the steeds will never "pay for themselves" but instead are something different to engage in.

See, you still don't get what happened in that thread. That's the point. You still are guessing and think it was all a big sting operation or something.

You're just an idiot. A paranoid clueless idiot. And it's great.

MZ3K

Grandmaster
for me a big motivation was another project for the completionist in me.

I get that. I'm almost finished my dragon, and I'm looking for something else to work on. Trying to decide between the steed and the spider.

the damage is above a WW, maybe not astronomical damage overall
I heard that para venom does a lot of work in fights against high end paragons. Are there (m)any that you can solo with a meta drag and steed that you cant solo with a meta drag and WW?

but being ridable is huge and also serves as a toggle for a golden relic
Other than toggling the golden relic (which is a good point), how else does rideability help? Running on foot seems to be about as fast as you can go in a dungeon, given that your dragon is killing things as you go; so I'm assuming that moving between spawns faster isn't one of the benefits. But maybe I'm wrong about that.

Thanks for the info.

lollo

Grandmaster
I get that. I'm almost finished my dragon, and I'm looking for something else to work on. Trying to decide between the steed and the spider.

I heard that para venom does a lot of work in fights against high end paragons. Are there (m)any that you can solo with a meta drag and steed that you cant solo with a meta drag and WW?

Other than toggling the golden relic (which is a good point), how else does rideability help? Running on foot seems to be about as fast as you can go in a dungeon, given that your dragon is killing things as you go; so I'm assuming that moving between spawns faster isn't one of the benefits. But maybe I'm wrong about that.

Thanks for the info.

When QS is active being able to run faster (For example in shame 5) is key to getting The most out of those 20 seconds.
Plus pk protection if you're not The "mash recall key" kind of tamer

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster

You can solo paragon Balrons and Ancient Wyrms... The shadow version of either is a bit much though. It makes for easy bosses too, not that they are very hard to begin with, but it makes healing on most bosses trivial if even necessary (notably Bahamut/Akor which are noticeably easier when paralytic is in effect).

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster

Thanks for the info.
Well a big beef people had was the way pets "teleport" to catch up to players running at mount speed. Pet speed is a little faster here than normal meaning in most cases there is a noticeable benefit to being mounted. Especially if a combat situation occurs.

Being able to hit a hotkey to mount is a winner for sure!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ha yeah no matter how pimpin your pets are it still takes three vets to keep up with the ancient shadow wyrm/shadow balron paragon damage. As long as you have three vets through you can get it done it just takes foreverrrr. The more pets definitely the merrier.

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
#givethemfirebreath

@eppy firebreath relic plzplzplz
smlpeka.png
up. firebreath relic muce better than gold relic
crab.png