Meta Steeds!

exince

Grandmaster
At stage 4 with level 7 paralytic venom and level 3 bloody ive been averaging about 30-40k XP an hour but last night i got close to 48k for some odd reason.
@AssHat does this seem about right for gains or should I be getting more.
Also is there a way to level up blody quicker

where the hell are u farming? :) can u pm me the locations? :)

i'm aware the spider is lacking damage badly, but with dessicate at 7 and necrosis at 3 (both damage relics) i'm struggling to reach 40k/hr..

AssHat

Grandmaster
where the hell are u farming? :) can u pm me the locations? :)

i'm aware the spider is lacking damage badly, but with dessicate at 7 and necrosis at 3 (both damage relics) i'm struggling to reach 40k/hr..

spiders, you are your own lol i tried to get someone to let me train one, but until that happens i have 0 advice how to level a spider. relic will make all the difference.

SirLothar

Grandmaster
If you only knew. Just finished mine. Worst grind in the game. By far.
Fully agree, the least enjoyable thing in the game by far, at least as a tamer. The xp needed is just too high. If you don't join factions for an xp bonus or have bloody talons it's just too frustrating. I've found myself pairing it with a white wyrm just to be able to kill faster and still get some xp.

AssHat

Grandmaster
I've just hit stage five on my steed and in the home stretch. Is gold worth adding as final relic?
if you dont have bloody, it is nice to have paragon mobs for the exp, but with a gold relic, be aware of what you turn paragon ;)

AssHat

Grandmaster
Fully agree, the least enjoyable thing in the game by far, at least as a tamer. The xp needed is just too high. If you don't join factions for an xp bonus or have bloody talons it's just too frustrating. I've found myself pairing it with a white wyrm just to be able to kill faster and still get some xp.

yes all the exp needs to be lowered and the roll over can be then lowered also, these are nuts to raise, that is why i am so busy :D

exince

Grandmaster
gold is completely useless the way it is...
gold on a steed is a total waste, as the steed will not be tanking anyway... and honestly, the paragon loot is just not worth it :p

only exception would be adding bloody on lvl 2 on steed, gold on lvl 4.. and brain-afk level the steed.. thats the only place u'll profit from the gold relic.. also.. having your steed fight a paragon, will allow u to heal-loop-watch an episode of your favorite series ;)

AssHat

Grandmaster
gold is completely useless the way it is...
gold on a steed is a total waste, as the steed will not be tanking anyway... and honestly, the paragon loot is just not worth it :p

only exception would be adding bloody on lvl 2 on steed, gold on lvl 4.. and brain-afk level the steed.. thats the only place u'll profit from the gold relic.. also.. having your steed fight a paragon, will allow u to heal-loop-watch an episode of your favorite series ;)

who ever fights a steed with anything else is nuts first off why you would ever raise any meta with another pet? dont want the 10% bonus exp for killing 100% of the hp? gold is amazing and it will level faster if you are smart on what you kill

exince

Grandmaster
thats what i said.. gold is good for leveling (if u're doing it solo)..

but @Desi asked if gold would be worth to add as final relic.. and the answer is a clear "no" from my side..