LUNCH! It's almost that time!!!

Chesty Puller

Grandmaster
Chic-Fil-A is "OK"

WhataBurger is where its at.

whataburger has a chicken sandwich that compares to chic? Waffle Fries? Chic Sauce? Sweet Tea? Phresh squeezed lemonaid???? "My Pleasure"?!?! fucking church music!??!?! Good Ice cubes?!?! They freaking say "my pleasure" after everything! C'mon son! I ain't even gonna get into their milk shakes...

halygon

Grandmaster
Chicken Sandwich - Check
Waffle Fries? No, but chic-fil-a has to have their nich i guess
Sweet Tea? Come-on this is Texas... of course there is
Fresh Squeezed Lemonaid? Again -- nich item
Milk Shakes? Of course, plus malts!

What Chic-Fil-A doesn't have:
  • Make it your way sandwhich -> Whataburger will make you pretty much anything you want. Want grilled jalapenos instead of fresh? Just request it. Want wheat buns instead of seasame seed? Just ask for it. Want two pickles to match Chic-fil-a -- they will laugh, but do it for you.
  • Fantastic onion rings
  • Fancy Ketchup!
  • Spicy Fancy Ketchup!
  • Chicken strip baskets
  • Badass hamburgers along with chicken sandwiches
  • Jalapenoes!
  • Taquitos!
  • A regular size drink the size of Texas (not that tiny chic-fil-a stuff - things are bigger in Texas)
  • Fried Hot Apple Pies
  • Melts

The only reason to go to Chic-Fil-A IMO is to get the chick-n-minis -- they are unbeatable -- again nich :p

Chesty Puller

Grandmaster
whataburger has a chicken sandwich that compares to chic?
Chicken Sandwich - Check
Waffle Fries? No, but chic-fil-a has to have their nich i guess
Sweet Tea? Come-on this is Texas... of course there is
Fresh Squeezed Lemonaid? Again -- nich item
Milk Shakes? Of course, plus malts!

What Chic-Fil-A doesn't have:
  • Make it your way sandwhich -> Whataburger will make you pretty much anything you want. Want grilled jalapenos instead of fresh? Just request it. Want wheat buns instead of seasame seed? Just ask for it. Want two pickles to match Chic-fil-a -- they will laugh, but do it for you.
  • Fantastic onion rings
  • Fancy Ketchup!
  • Spicy Fancy Ketchup!
  • Chicken strip baskets
  • Badass hamburgers along with chicken sandwiches
  • Jalapenoes!
  • Taquitos!
  • A regular size drink the size of Texas (not that tiny chic-fil-a stuff - things are bigger in Texas)
  • Fried Hot Apple Pies
  • Melts

The only reason to go to Chic-Fil-A IMO is to get the chick-n-minis -- they are unbeatable -- again nich :p

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKFuc8CdvoA

halygon

Grandmaster
I did enjoy some In-n-out while i lived in cali but would was more stokked on the mexican out there, a Sonic burger will do just fine.
Heck yeah, hook me up with some authentic Mexican food and I'm good. There's a little 24/7 taco shop in a gas station in south Dallas that serves awesome street tacos. Beware though, if you're stomach is weak, you will not be able to handle it.

Mango

Grandmaster
925281_646801435413285_404768729_n.jpg

so-LOW

Grandmaster
whataburger has a chicken sandwich that compares to chic? Waffle Fries? Chic Sauce? Sweet Tea? Phresh squeezed lemonaid???? "My Pleasure"?!?! fucking church music!??!?! Good Ice cubes?!?! They freaking say "my pleasure" after everything! C'mon son! I ain't even gonna get into their milk shakes...
And they only employee sexy white girls <3

so-LOW

Grandmaster
Heck yeah, hook me up with some authentic Mexican food and I'm good. There's a little 24/7 taco shop in a gas station in south Dallas that serves awesome street tacos. Beware though, if you're stomach is weak, you will not be able to handle it.
Sound like the taco truck by my house... makes me piss blood out my bhole but is totally worth it

halygon

Grandmaster
kebab is where its at u taco loving half mexicans
Well your country is being taken over by Turks and ours by Mexican -- I guess ya gotta integrate. The only difference is that Texas was founded by both whitie and Mexicans so it's cool if I like Mexican food. What's your excuse? :)

K A Z

Grandmaster
Well your country is being taken over by Turks and ours by Mexican -- I guess ya gotta integrate. The only difference is that Texas was founded by both whitie and Mexicans so it's cool if I like Mexican food. What's your excuse? :)

my excuse is that I'm living in a multicultural society and couldn't give less of a fuck about this country being taken over by turks.

and oh yeah, the kebab as we know and love it was actually first made in germanyz.

suck it, juan

halygon

Grandmaster
my excuse is that I'm living in a multicultural society and couldn't give less of a fuck about this country being taken over by turks.

and oh yeah, the kebab as we know and love it was actually first made in germanyz.

suck it, juan
Who told you my name?

What's funny is when I was in Germany, that kebab fact was quickly pointed out then too.

Then I ordered spargal soup and a schnitzel.

K A Z

Grandmaster
Who told you my name?

What's funny is when I was in Germany, that kebab fact was quickly pointed out then too.

Then I ordered spargal soup and a schnitzel.

it's our fav fast food by faaaaar, man.. its a huge business and turk-germans azwell as germanz take pride in the consumption of döner kebab. It's one of the many reasons why we only have minor issues with fanatic fucktards here compared to other european countriez.

ps: nothing bad about some nice spargel soup nd a schnitzel, tho. I'll go nd get myself a kebab now tho and have a nice nd cool canned beer with it. German street food at its best.