List of important changes for PVP.

Shake

Master
I agree 100% with the endless running, and no loss of stamina, but potions almost completely nullify this, so what's the point?
When you redline a person they will be drained of stamina when trying to run until they can either heal or heal pot past 5-10% or whatever number. This means every step or two they try to run while under the %, there will be a pause between tiles where they have to drink a refresh or be stammed out. At the moment people get redlined and then just run offscreen with no way for a mage to finish.

Jani

Grandmaster
When you redline a person they will be drained of stamina when trying to run until they can either heal or heal pot past 5-10% or whatever number. This means every step or two they try to run while under the %, there will be a pause between tiles where they have to drink a refresh or be stammed out. At the moment people get redlined and then just run offscreen with no way for a mage to finish.
This should be priority 1.

Guwap

Grandmaster

This should be priority 1.

What they said. +1

eric_azria

Grandmaster
Another wasted thread.

Your take on wrestling is not accurate, for the record.

"If you attempt to punch while casting a spell, your punch will be invisible and wasted. You will never actually perform the action and will have to wait a few seconds for your next punch to ready."

-The punch comes when your target cursor is up after casting a spell. As long as your re-swing is actually up whether it is a first circle spell or a seventh, it doesn't matter.

Everything else makes sense, but not to the right people.

Shake

Master
Another wasted thread.

Your take on wrestling is not accurate, for the record.

"If you attempt to punch while casting a spell, your punch will be invisible and wasted. You will never actually perform the action and will have to wait a few seconds for your next punch to ready."

-The punch comes when your target cursor is up after casting a spell. As long as your re-swing is actually up whether it is a first circle spell or a seventh, it doesn't matter.

Everything else makes sense, but not to the right people.
The punch timer resets upon casting and restarts from the beginning once the cursor appears. Maybe it's different in pits? My explanation in the original post is wrong tho.

eric_azria

Grandmaster
You would have to test if it's different tbh.

If for instance your punch timer is up, and you cast magic arrow, when the cursor comes up you will immediately punch - that is if you tabbed out before wasting it.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Fixes for PVP

1. Stop the endless running(mount stam, bolas, when redlined lose stam)
2. Fix AoE spells
3. Fix spell damage(2 explodes and 2 ebs should kill someone)
4. Fix Faction bases
5. Fix the synch speed jump
6. Fix the "all guard me" shit that allows pets to move faster than normal

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
Fixes for PVP

1. Stop the endless running(mount stam, bolas, when redlined lose stam)
2. Fix AoE spells
3. Fix spell damage(2 explodes and 2 ebs should kill someone)
4. Fix Faction bases
5. Fix the synch speed jump
6. Fix the "all guard me" shit that allows pets to move faster than normal

no bolas or mount stam

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
How is running forever a good thing? 90% of the fights here(even large group faction fights) are non stop running.

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
How is running forever a good thing? 90% of the fights here(even large group faction fights) are non stop running.

Running forever is the only thing that allows anyone away from the gank squad mentality that every "PVP'er" has on this server.

You're familiar with this mentality aren't you? 5x Pre-cast FS scroll, dump, run back to house? That's your go to move isn't it?

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
1. Stop the endless running(mount stam, bolas, when redlined lose stam) - agree
2. Fix AoE spells - meh
3. Fix spell damage(2 explodes and 2 ebs should kill someone) - agree
4. Fix Faction bases - agree
5. Fix the synch speed jump - agree
6. Fix the "all guard me" shit that allows pets to move faster than normal - this doesn't exist

Cack

Grandmaster
At least make it so if someone is redlined they lose stam -- ridiculous to see people redlined running for 20mins.
And double damage for reds in groups of five or more? Or Red tornado power where ya'll just run around gluttony in a circle creating a tornado effect thus dragging your opponent into the middle?
While i see the simple logic that if you were really hurt you would move slower. Right, makes sense.
I can see where this could be a problem in some situations.