WTS Level 5 Meta Steed Mammal

Avarice

Grandmaster
CURRENT BID: 35m all gold
NO BO

61e79e2c68a67a2810a636928bb46697.png

**Sale will go to the highest bidder** **Auction Style Sale Ends 9/8/19 at 11:59PM Central Time** **Good Luck**

Level 5 Meta Steed Mammal
Hue: Newspaper (pic coming soon)
Relics: Level 5 Gold Relic & Level 6 Paralytic
Meta Stone included preferred

Items accepted for trading:
Gold Preferred
Dono Coins @Market price
120 Taming PS
120 Lore PS
18x18 or better (no spawns)
Idol of the Magi Relics
Molten Relic

PLEASE READ DISCLAIMERS:
**trade items subject to change**
**In the case of people trying to win the bid on the last minute of the auction time, a 24 hour extension will occur to give people not online a chance to bid higher - kind of like a "going once, going twice, sold" type of situation**
**If you only try to snipe at the end of the auction, then you may be disqualified completely. If you're interested in this, do not wait til last day to bid because I won't allow this type of thing. Also, I'm not going to just go with last bid, I will check with the people in the process to make sure they don't want to bid higher. This is all in the spirit of a real auction and being fair**

Last edited:

Avarice

Grandmaster
So. Last person to post at said time gets it.... I'll have to set an alarm
Thanks for the comment.

Auction rules typically will extend the auction 24 hours if bids are happening last minute so that this isn't an issue. Hope it helps!

KiriakosPati

Grandmaster
I know that they are all those bids not fake I don't say anything about that.. just put also the name to avoid any comments like this..

Avarice

Grandmaster
I know that they are all those bids not fake I don't say anything about that.. just put also the name to avoid any comments like this..
If the bidder wants to reveal themselves, they can. There's no problem with them being anonymous IMO. May I ask why you need to know who's bidding?