JAKARO'S FINAL EVENT TONIGHT 11 PM EST: Welcome To Looterville!

Status
Not open for further replies.

limlight

Grandmaster
Lol

I love your continued lying.
You started this issue by being a fuckwad to a guy about his final farewell and possible death...and now to cover for your being a fucktard...you are making up having cancer too.
I just lost my father to cancer 4 months ago...no one with cancer like you claim to have would take a shot at what was maybe the dudes final post in life.

End game...your a fucktard.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

flem

Novice
Lol

I love your continued lying.
You started this issue by being a fuckwad to a guy about his final farewell and possible death...and now to cover for your being a fucktard...you are making up having cancer too.
I just lost my father to cancer 4 months ago...no one with cancer like you claim to have would take a shot at what was maybe the dudes final post in life.

End game...your a fucktard.

He has always been full of himself, and sees him self as some kind of legend when he really isn't. You won't find me going to other peoples goodbye threads because i'm not a troll , i just happen to find this kid with a huge ego a loser, and i'm allowed to think that. You are the one pulling out the OH NO YOU CAN'T MAKE FUN OF HIM BECAUSE HE SAID HE HAS CANCER. Your friend is a loser, deal with it.

limlight

Grandmaster
I dont know him at all actually. I just think your a fucktard for not realizing his cancer is bigger than your dislike for his ego

flem

Novice
I dont know him at all actually. I just think your a fucktard for not realizing his cancer is bigger than your dislike for his ego

Now that i think about it, your father didn't have cancer, you are a liar.

limlight

Grandmaster
Nah..not wishing. If you have cancer youll die soon enough..and you will realize how unfunny you were.

limlight

Grandmaster
This shit is getting out of hand...you both need to step back and leave it alone.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Nah..dude took a potential parting rl death shot at jakaro. He needs to know what a fucktard he is and no amount of backtracking is going to cover his tracks.

flem

Novice
Nah..dude took a potential parting rl death shot at jakaro. He needs to know what a fucktard he is and no amount of backtracking is going to cover his tracks.

You did a fine job of making yourself look like the fucktard, that is for sure.

Dixin

Neophyte
Are you new to the internet? Stop feeding the troll.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Jakaro

Master
All is very well, I did not die and am in full recovery. I will not be returning to UO-- it is time to put this part of my life behind me and start having more adventures in the real world. I started playing when I was 14-- I am 26 now. Close to half of my life has been spent playing this game. This place, this game, will be truly missed. Sorry for all of the goodbye posts, but when such a great thing has been part of your life for such a long time, it is sometimes hard to say goodbye.

HOWEVER-- I have truly enjoyed looting you all, especially Flem, who sucks and got looted by me about 150 times. Farewell!

Oh, and Flem-- THANKS FOR THE LOOT!

Farewell Forever,
Your Lovely Looter Friend Jakaro

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
All is very well, I did not die and am in full recovery. I will not be returning to UO-- it is time to put this part of my life behind me and start having more adventures in the real world. I started playing when I was 14-- I am 26 now. Close to half of my life has been spent playing this game. This place, this game, will be truly missed. Sorry for all of the goodbye posts, but when such a great thing has been part of your life for such a long time, it is sometimes hard to say goodbye.

HOWEVER-- I have truly enjoyed looting you all, especially Flem, who sucks and got looted by me about 150 times. Farewell!

Oh, and Flem-- THANKS FOR THE LOOT!

Farewell Forever,
Your Lovely Looter Friend Jakaro

You'll be back

Flem still a douschebag

Kiki

Grandmaster
Nice one Jakaro.

Just puts it all into perspective. It's a game, and a game that introduced ripping the piss out of every person you play against, but there's real people on the other side of the keyboard.

Hope for a quick and prefect recovery mate. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.