JAKARO'S FINAL EVENT TONIGHT 11 PM EST: Welcome To Looterville!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakaro

Master
Before The Chaos:

28200nk.jpg

During The Chaos:

rmlfs6.jpg

After The Chaos:

10clzfd.jpg

650+ checks locked down, 500+ more checks dropped on top of the house, 5+ million in gold given out. Looterville was a success. I had three different scenarios I was thinking about pursuing:

1) Having GMs drop paragon balrons all over the place right before the house dropped
(they wouldn't do it).

2) At the last minute, gating in a horde of [!] and POWER players to destroy all 100+ players who were in the house.

and my personal favorite..

3) Saying OKAY IT'S ABOUT TO FALL and then disappearing and logging off and never making another post again, and never dropping the house... LOL.

But in the end, I dropped it with no shenanigans, and gave back all of the millions of gold I had looted from society. Thank you all for a glorious adventure in this game. It is time for me to finally say goodbye to a game that I have loved for years. I go into my surgery tomorrow for the tumor, and my doctors say that there's a 50/50 chance, so, well, we'll see what happens. Thank you to those who have known all along and have kept my secret safe until my giant reveal at the end. This will be my final post, so no questions please. I'll leave it up to you to decide if this is a troll or not. It may be.... but maybe it isn't after all.

6gj52r.jpg

Farewell Friends,

Jakaro

TheGooch

Master
Hope the surgery goes well for you. If you ever decide to come back for shits and giggles, I'll be more than happy to help square you away should you need anything. Once again, good luck.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
All those in favor of adding a new special drop in honor of Jakaro. Jakaro's tumor a small black mass that looks like obsidian piece drops when using gm begging on high end mobs very low chance and when consumed you become Jakaro for hour and have 100 hide and stealth added to your template. Or just drop it as a rare Deco off some mob.

Nomack

Neophyte
Again, thanks Jakaro. Good luck in the future. I hope everything works out for you. God bless with the upcoming surgery!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

flem

Novice
aww man i'm gonna miss jakaro posting about himself and stealing 100 gold from some random at despise!, hah loser...

limlight

Grandmaster
So another person dying of cancer saw nothing wrong with taking potential life parting shots at another cancer person.
Yeah. I stand by my original assment...your a fuckwad

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

flem

Novice
So another person dying of cancer saw nothing wrong with taking potential life parting shots at another cancer person.
Yeah. I stand by my original assment...your a fuckwad

So its ok for you to call someone with cancer names but i can't, ok gotcha, continue on, you ignorant tool.

limlight

Grandmaster
Nice attempt to cover for yourself after being a huge prick and realizing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.