JAKARO'S FINAL EVENT TONIGHT 11 PM EST: Welcome To Looterville!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakaro

Master
1z1bvqv.jpg

Welcome to Looterville!

At 11:00 PM EST TONIGHT (Wednesday, February 26th), this house will fall, and all of this glorious money will drop to the ground! Over 5 million in gold! I'll be adding about 500 more checks around 10 PM, since I have so many checks that the house can't even hold them all!

I'll be gating at Brit Bank all day today, so feel free to come mark a rune before the event! Looterville is located happily within the savage swamp south of Destard, so come visit!

Happy looting and farewell from your friend Jak!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jakaro

Master
lol thank you for the free advertisement!

However, this will be happening for real, as I am truly leaving the game. I look forward to seeing many of you there at my farewell party.

Asmatu

Master
After over 15 years of UO.... I'm not sure if anyone ever really truly quits. I've quit only like, I dunno, 50 times.. Yet, I'm still here. Same for many people lol.

You may be gone for a few years, but, you'l be back.

All you ha8ers need to stfu. I'll be there jak. U kids afraid to die? Probably be a lot of fun, scam or no scam

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Jager

Grandmaster
hahahaha i cant wait. no one should hate, its UO, and Jakaro, if you go expecting to come back a millionaire, please share your drugs. but it should def be a good time, and probably something no one has seen before. weel see ya in a couple years man. Cheers

Pimp C

Apprentice
:( I hate to see people leave... just keep your stuff and give it a few months, next winter time you may want to play again!!!!!

Either way I'll be there to get some loot... I suspect a swarm of reds :)

Jakaro

Master
i've already banned a bunch of [!] from the house, no worries, i'll make sure to drop it before a bunch of reds swarm it/after they get killed. should be a ton of blues there

Status
Not open for further replies.