Is it just me or has anyone noticed a jump in BOD quality?

Bromista

Grandmaster
After taking a few month break from collecting, the best I have got is a 10 EQ fencing LBOD. With the market for rewards being as shitty as it currently is, I am quickly remembering why I stopped.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Heard that.

I might just be having one of those lucky streaks again. But boy has it been lucky!

In the middle of an awful dry spell I did manage to pull a 20x Verite Plate LBOD, reward Verite hammer!/

I'll never get that lucky again lol.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Heard that.

I might just be having one of those lucky streaks again. But boy has it been lucky!

In the middle of an awful dry spell I did manage to pull a 20x Verite Plate LBOD, reward Verite hammer!/

I'll never get that lucky again lol.
That's what I said. Then two weeks later pulled the 10x val lbod. Hah.

halygon

Grandmaster
After a very shitty stretch of BS deeds (yet an amazing stretch of tailor BODs...CBD LBODs out the ass) I've seen another huge jump in quality of deeds pulled recently.

I'm getting as many colored deeds as iron/weapon lately....for the past week or so.

Anyone else?
Cool, hook me up with some 10 exceptional Horned Female Leather sBods :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
I have an addiction to barbed runic kits.. I .. must... have
Talk to Fattson if you haven't already. He said he had a few he would throw my way but we never did the damn thang I don't think.

At the rate I'm going I'll have one filled in a couple months so I can be patient. You gotta be to do these fuckin things...lol

Tynder

Master
p0he3P2.jpg
9uaoGkY.jpg

Legendary! This has been the story of my 120 Blacksmith and 120 Tailor for months!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Can be...if you get a few nice deeds it can be accumulate more wealth than years of tailor BOD gathering on multiple chars.

Just look at Mango. That pull is better than all my tailor BODs combined.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I've had some really nice pulls over the years, but tailoring has always been consistent money. The first year and a half this shard was around, all you needed was a tamer or bard to farm your leather and a small army of tailors to pull bods and you were set.