Is it just me or has anyone noticed a jump in BOD quality?

Bromista

Grandmaster
I suspect the responses will be mostly yea's as I have seen quite a few nice colored BODs hitting the market in line with getting better BODs of my own as of late.

My primary 120 crafter has been getting consistently better deeds and it isn't merely a product of having a secondary GM crafter (who is also getting some pretty decent deeds btw) on the way to being fully scrolled herself.

So what do we think, is this coincidence? Are you all getting similar results?

Edit: this thread has become a place for crafter's to unite and gripe about their bad beats and, from time to time, rub it in the faces of others when we actually get a deed or two worth keeping :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah I've gotten two horned deeds in the past week.

Prior to that I've gotten maybe five horned deeds in almost 500 days of BOD gathering averaging 2-2.5 deeds a day.

Smithy has been pretty comparable.

Easy_buddy

Journeyman
Eh, I've kinda noticed. I've gotten more shadow bods than weapon bods lately. Still haven't seen anything better than bronze in a week, but I still can't complain about that.

SidX

Grandmaster
I suspect the responses will be mostly yea's as I have seen quite a few nice colored BODs hitting the market in line with getting better BODs of my own as of late.

My primary 120 crafter has been getting consistently better deeds and it isn't merely a product of having a secondary GM crafter (who is also getting some pretty decent deeds btw) on the way to being fully scrolled herself.

10 normal cloth pants.

Got 500 of 'em if you are in need. It's all I get :(

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well it's strange, I guess I failed to mention that I have also noticed an uptick in non-exceptional BODs as well as an uptick in high quality deeds.

But overall things have been for the best.

Mango

Grandmaster
this mornings smithing bod pickup (all gm crafters)
10 iron normal chain tunic
10 iron normal helmet
10 normal halberd
15 iron exceptional plate (yay)
10 ex iron halberd/bardich lbod
20ex double axe

the UOF gods were not kind this morning.

Bromista

Grandmaster
this mornings smithing bod pickup (all gm crafters)
10 iron normal chain tunic
10 iron normal helmet
10 normal halberd
15 iron exceptional plate (yay)
10 ex iron halberd/bardich lbod
20ex double axe

the UOF gods were not kind this morning.
Ouchies!

CVegas

Grandmaster

Charity is always appreciated!!

Fattson

Grandmaster
I've noticed that it depends on the day. I'm hot one day and cold the next. This is across the board, with tailor and smith. Yesterday I picked up nice bods but didn't make a single slayer bow in 400 boards of bowcrafting.

I think its more to do with the 3rd account do more smiths are running around

Although i have been getting plenty of high end ASH bods :(