Is it just me or has anyone noticed a jump in BOD quality?

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
I've been getting decent BOD's lately. Pulled another 20x gold plate lbod last week, got a crap 10x val yesterday, 20x shadow plate arms this morning. Keep your heads up!

Fattson

Grandmaster
Just ate my 120 ps and 5 ss. I'm uof's newest legend! Will post pics of first bod pull in the morning.

Edit: If I recieve a 15x scimitar, I will be pking @Mango first chance I get.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I have gotten a half dozen 20X bardiche deeds in a week. Which would be fine to fill my 2pc pole arm LBODs if I didn't already have 6x more bardiche deeds than LBODs and also had ANY halberd deeds to go with them...lol.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I have gotten a half dozen 20X bardiche deeds in a week. Which would be fine to fill my 2pc pole arm LBODs if I didn't already have 6x more bardiche deeds than LBODs and also had ANY halberd deeds to go with them...lol.
I can throw you a halbred 20x.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well maybe I can give you one of my LBODs or just pass you a shadow small in return :p

In any event, I will pretty much only be logging on just to get deeds for a few days. Small windows to meet...not worth the trouble of chasing each other down for a weapon deed lol.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Well maybe I can give you one of my LBODs or just pass you a shadow small in return :p

In any event, I will pretty much only be logging on just to get deeds for a few days. Small windows to meet...not worth the trouble of chasing each other down for a weapon deed lol.
Yeah I've got a super busy weekend at work, but I'll be around. Just holler at your convenience.

Bromista

Grandmaster
After a very shitty stretch of BS deeds (yet an amazing stretch of tailor BODs...CBD LBODs out the ass) I've seen another huge jump in quality of deeds pulled recently.

I'm getting as many colored deeds as iron/weapon lately....for the past week or so.

Anyone else?

Tynder

Master
After taking a few month break from collecting, the best I have got is a 10 EQ fencing LBOD. With the market for rewards being as shitty as it currently is, I am quickly remembering why I stopped.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2