Is it just me or has anyone noticed a jump in BOD quality?

Fattson

Grandmaster
I've been pulling solid tailoring bods this week. BS has not been so kind. Best thing I've gotten in the last few days is a exceptional gold ringmail lbod.

Psykosis

Apprentice
WTF...mine have been horrible. Have three GM and above tailor/bs and have not had one decent bod all week. Even had many of normal quality. Do you go to the same vendor every time or do you mix it up?

spudd

Grandmaster
I've been getting mixed bods all week. Lots of normal for both tailoring and bs. But then I pulled agepite. My tailoring have been crap though. No leathers at all just cloaks/shirts/pants and then a Lbod for the jester suite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mango

Grandmaster
I am finally seeing good bods. last 3 days i've gotten 2 valorite, 3 verite, and about 6 spined. *fistpump!* ^_^

Bromista

Grandmaster
Still getting spined deeds often but the rewards have been shit.

Haven't gotten many colored BS deeds, but the ones I have gotten have been decent.

I pulled a gold plate last weekend, other than that still the same crap weapon and cloth BODs I always get. Wish I had you all's luck

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
still pulling DC and iron weaps... i've gotten 4 LBOD for weaps in the last 4 days. i do think i got a copper heater shield.