If you like your eqms you can keep your eqms

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Thanks staff for a great server. But i tow the line with real life death wishes and having to be in the company of sexual harrasser's and penthouse wannabe writers, and cheaters.
@wreckognize and C.A.M..O. guildies will receive my small fortune, and i'm out.

Yes ##Affected## Can't listen to your shit mouths anymore and general douchebaggery.
Keep on keepin on fellers.

To everybody else, d.o what you do,and good luck. But dont put up with such shitty behavior.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
damn didn't know it was cool for you to troll every thread but when nc-17 turns the table and trolls you, you quit. GG

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
turns the tables by death wishes. Nope. I won't be around that kind .of garbage. I'd rather be part .of a community .of in game .or real life that isn't .overrun by toxic people.

But it's cool you guys win, dance in triump.

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Although if someone's threatening you in real life that shitbag should be banned, that's taking it too far

NC-17

Grandmaster
turns the tables by death wishes. Nope. I won't be around that kind .of garbage. I'd rather be part .of a community .of in game .or real life that isn't .overrun by toxic people.

But it's cool you guys win, dance in triump.

Sad to see you jump ship...
get it?

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Trolls everything saying EQMS are scum filth etc but when he gets the favor returned he quits, UO probably isn't the game for you bud everyone here has thick skin.

PS they weren't even really death threats, it was a poem ffs.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Thanks staff for a great server. But i tow the line with real life death wishes and having to be in the company of sexual harrasser's and penthouse wannabe writers, and cheaters.
@wreckognize and C.A.M..O. guildies will receive my small fortune, and i'm out.

Yes ##Affected## Can't listen to your shit mouths anymore and general douchebaggery.
Keep on keepin on fellers.

To everybody else, d.o what you do,and good luck. But dont put up with such shitty behavior.

yo buddy wat happen ?

Even though i dont know you that well but i can see you are a pretty decent fella !

If u did receive rl threats etc , just report it to staff or your local authorities .

@Shane @Adam @eppy @JoeB @halygon

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Just for clarity. I never said death threat, i said death wish. And it is true it struck a chord when somebody uses the internet in a cowardly way to wish death upon somebody over the internet. And specifically in the same way my uncle and his whole crew almost perished.
If you want to be a coward and issue death wishes over a keyboard, more power to you.

This is where i say fuck it, enjoy your circle jerk. Not worth the time, to have to be in your guy's shitty company.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Just for clarity. I never said death threat, i said death wish. And it is true it struck a chord when somebody uses the internet in a cowardly way to wish death upon somebody over the internet. And specifically in the same way my uncle and his whole crew almost perished.
If you want to be a coward and issue death wishes over a keyboard, more power to you.

This is where i say fuck it, enjoy your circle jerk. Not worth the time, to have to be in your guy's shitty company.

dude it was a fucking joke on a goddamn Internet message board, and you're taking it like it means something

it doesn't.

Harden up. See you in a few months.

PS Don't give wreckognize shit lol he rich. Bank it or give it to the companions IMO

amonseti

Grandmaster

So then why you fuck me over for no reason .. you all should see how far his tantrum has gone ..

Status
Not open for further replies.