If you like your eqms you can keep your eqms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desi

Grandmaster
Oh will you stop being so sensitive. Who cares what silliness some randoms say. Stop giving them power like that and go kick his arse in-game.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
@EvilAcid

You are beyond dumb. Just beyond. You troll so much shit and talk so much shit, and the moment someone says something to you then you threaten to quit? Really? If you just look through a brief history of your posts, you go out of your way, sometimes, to talk shit to EQMS and anyone who agrees with them/disagrees with you. I get it. He made a death wish on you which he probably doesn't really mean, it's just shit talk, something you have done more than your fair share of doing.

I'm really getting sick of seeing people talk so much shit and the moment they get their feelings hurt, they make a thread about it. Good. Quit then. Fucking whiner.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
everybody is acting like its no big deal but maybe you haven't seen this documentary about when this happened to someone else, check it out

uO3gCOR.jpg

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
No see, over the last few months i have removed myself from a bunch of forums. Mainly because people say such shitty things all the time it does bother me. I get caught up in it, because i am astounded by the fucked up things people do and say. And then by calling them out for it, it turns into a stupid thing.

I already know i have been putting way too much time and energy into this game anyways. So once somebody says something like that and you cant put them in check, or nobody else will stand up and berate them for being shitty human beings. You decide fuck it, I will just remove the temptation to engage these kinds of people.

See i am not perfect, nor have i ever claimed to be. I would just rather walk away, and refocus. Cheers.

NC-17

Grandmaster
In less than 10 post
I have dismantled a players emotions and will to play

I deserve an award to go with this guilty smile of mine

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
No see, over the last few months i have removed myself from a bunch of forums. Mainly because people say such shitty things all the time it does bother me. I get caught up in it, because i am astounded by the fucked up things people do and say. And then by calling them out for it, it turns into a stupid thing.

I already know i have been putting way too much time and energy into this game anyways. So once somebody says something like that and you cant put them in check, or nobody else will stand up and berate them for being shitty human beings. You decide fuck it, I will just remove the temptation to engage these kinds of people.

See i am not perfect, nor have i ever claimed to be. I would just rather walk away, and refocus. Cheers.

NotaUOmanAfterAll.txt

NC-17

Grandmaster
In less than 10 post
I have dismantled a players emotions and will to play

I deserve an award to go with this guilty smile of mine

Want to see how much I care about this forum account?

@Blair @Swayze

Ban me thnx

See all of you in game

Deadpool

Grandmaster

Then actually do that. You don't need to make a thread about it. That just feeds into the very thing you don't want to happen. Or if you made a thread just say, "Hey I'm stepping away, thanks for the time here, see ya all later." Or some shit. You make a cry thread all about it only fuels it and makes you just as much a part. That's what I had a problem with. You can't add fuel to all this shit all the time then get uppity once someone says something that strikes a nerve in you.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
and it is true, i do troll on eqms for being asshats. But my patience has worn thin even seeing these guys especially after one of their female guildmates told me over skype that she was strong armed into the guild. JOIN US OR WE WILL JUST REZ KILL AND GRIEF YOU.

And then the fantasy slave bondage rape book that i was shown written by an eqms member. ANd since they recruit half the server to keep playing means being forced to tolerate their shitty ways.

Anyways if you like your eqms, you can keep your eqms

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
and it is true, i do troll on eqms for being asshats. But my patience has worn thin even seeing these guys especially after one of their female guildmates told me over skype that she was strong armed into the guild. JOIN US OR WE WILL JUST REZ KILL AND GRIEF YOU.

And then the fantasy slave bondage rape book that i was shown written by an eqms member. ANd since they recruit half the server to keep playing means being forced to tolerate their shitty ways.

I think you should continue explaining yourself, it's going swell so far

NC-17

Grandmaster

Your just being a big emotional menstruating *****

Status
Not open for further replies.