How many people using Playuo(Sallos) on uoforever?

Playing with Playuo(Sallos)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

K A Z

Grandmaster
i use it because it doesnt give me a headache... only thing I like about it is graphics and animations, though.

LOLLOLLOL

Master
razor -> for noobs (read trammys)
playuo -> for cheaters and noobs (read trammys)
sallos -> for gods, cheaters, goods, and badies (read pvpers - $)

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
I'm currently trying out the KAZ client, gotta say i'm not impressed. My pots blow up in my hand and it doesn't allow me to cross heal

God.RG

Grandmaster
i haven't been able to get sallos working since the launcher patch.. so i haven't logged on.

playing with anything else gives me a headache.

LOLLOLLOL

Master
i haven't been able to get sallos working since the launcher patch.. so i haven't logged on.

playing with anything else gives me a headache.

latest

a'nal

Novice
thx for ur feedback guyz, btw where can i download the latest sallosversion for uoforever'?

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
People who play with sallos have now become so used to the setting spells to queue-cast faster than people can cast them through other clients, as well as the target setting of people who aren't on screen, that they would definitely quit this game because they would be forced to fight on an even playing field as those people who choose to rely on their own timing. Anyone who PvP's with this client has an advantage over every other client and it is extremely toxic that this is even allowed. Might as well go real crazy with it and when you put in perma-stat and shaming this week-- remove sallos from the list of usable clients. Let the rage flow Sallos users, let it flow. :D

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
People who play with sallos have now become so used to the setting spells to queue-cast faster than people can cast them through other clients, as well as the target setting of people who aren't on screen, that they would definitely quit this game because they would be forced to fight on an even playing field as those people who choose to rely on their own timing. Anyone who PvP's with this client has an advantage over every other client and it is extremely toxic that this is even allowed. Let the
rage flow Sallos users, let it flow. :D

I would quit if they removed sallos because i ping 275 from the west coast with steam/razor. Sallos allows me to get 90-125 ping and is 10x more stable than uosteam

BEN!

Grandmaster
People who play with sallos have now become so used to the setting spells to queue-cast faster than people can cast them through other clients, as well as the target setting of people who aren't on screen, that they would definitely quit this game because they would be forced to fight on an even playing field as those people who choose to rely on their own timing. Anyone who PvP's with this client has an advantage over every other client and it is extremely toxic that this is even allowed. Might as well go real crazy with it and when you put in perma-stat and shaming this week-- remove sallos from the list of usable clients. Let the rage flow Sallos users, let it flow. :D

you have no idea what your talking about, you cast spells at the same speed