How many people using Playuo(Sallos) on uoforever?

Playing with Playuo(Sallos)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

stunoma.

Grandmaster
I use steam. Was always too lazy to reroute keys to me liking using a 3rd party program because sallos won't support my mouse bindings. There's pros and cons to all clients. Either way people will be using sallos even if it banned and razor only. People were using sallos on here forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Belge

Grandmaster
Because it was a statement, and a stupid one at that.
An opinion is a type of statement...

In general, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.

go look Ive edited for you Alck.

Last edited by a moderator:

aIck

Grandmaster
An opinion is a type of statement...

In general, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.

go look Ive edited for you Alck.
Your opinion remains stupid either way.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Your opinion remains stupid either way.

This is a little harsh Aick, everyone has their right to an opinion and because it may clash with what you consider to be right, it does not make it stupid.

As for clients, I would prefer if Razor had the same smooth movement as Sallos, the scripting system changed so some cheat commands could be removed and forcing everyone to play the same assist program.

aIck

Grandmaster
This is a little harsh Aick, everyone has their right to an opinion and because it may clash with what you consider to be right, it does not make it stupid.

As for clients, I would prefer if Razor had the same smooth movement as Sallos, the scripting system changed so some cheat commands could be removed and forcing everyone to play the same assist program.
Shush you, in his opinion people should microwave a kitten if they want to drive a car with round tires instead of square ones, and that's just plain stupid.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Shush you, in his opinion people should microwave a kitten if they want to drive a car with round tires instead of square ones, and that's just plain stupid.

I want a car with square tires, would make it so much easier to drive down stairways..

halygon

Grandmaster
I play on UOSteam, but I do run the @K A Z b.
I would quit if they removed sallos because i ping 275 from the west coast with steam/razor. Sallos allows me to get 90-125 ping and is 10x more stable than uosteam
Did you just call Sallos more stable that UOSteam ? This made me chuckle a little bit. Its about as stable as an outdated version of Razor running into custom content with multiple windows open.

UOSteam is the most stable client out there. Ping is unaffected by which client you use, but CPU load-wise, Sallos uses newer technology that graphic cards can contribute to, so it can have less CPU lag.

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
I play on UOSteam, but I do run the @K A Z b.

Did you just call Sallos more stable that UOSteam ? This made me chuckle a little bit. Its about as stable as an outdated version of Razor running into custom content with multiple windows open.

UOSteam is the most stable client out there. Ping is unaffected by which client you use, but CPU load-wise, Sallos uses newer technology that graphic cards can contribute to, so it can have less CPU lag.

When i say stable i mean no lag issues, smooth movement, etc. Come to California(we can smoke a doob) and log onto your steam and tell me how it is. Ping is very much affected by which client use. i -ping with steam its 250-275, if i ping with sallos its 90-125. I run faster then sallos because its not as choppy.

ps not bashing on steam users at all, on gamers i fly when i use UOS. I just think the custom scripts, ton of overland mobs make it tought for anyone that isn't close to the server.

halygon

Grandmaster
When i say stable i mean no lag issues, smooth movement, etc. Come to California(we can smoke a doob) and log onto your steam and tell me how it is. Ping is very much affected by which client use. i -ping with steam its 250-275, if i ping with sallos its 90-125. I run faster then sallos because its not as choppy.

ps not bashing on steam users at all, on gamers i fly when i use UOS. I just think the custom scripts, ton of overland mobs make it tought for anyone that isn't close to the server.
I'm actually hitting up Cali on Friday lol.

I can see how you mean lag issues and smooth movement because of the CPU/GPU advantage Sallos has. Ping is not determinate upon client though - regardless of what the in-client ping reports. Your internet connection is your connection, regardless of what software you run (except VPN which can increase your speed via less internet hops to the destination).

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
I use steam. Was always too lazy to reroute keys to me liking using a 3rd party program because sallos won't support my mouse bindings. There's pros and cons to all clients. Either way people will be using sallos even if it banned and razor only. People were using sallos on here forever

yo i think you can your reprogram side mouse hotkeys so they are set up on your num pad. Then set up the hotkeys on your num pad in sallos and they should work on your mouse now.

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster

I can see how you mean lag issues and smooth movement because of the CPU/GPU advantage Sallos has. Ping is not determinate upon client though - regardless of what the in-client ping reports. Your internet connection is your connection, regardless of what software you run (except VPN which can increase your speed via less internet hops to the destination).

Oh nice where at in California? ah that makes sense. i might trying using a vpn w/sallos(i wanna be fast like azria). are there any good free vpns?

Afro Man

Grandmaster

Enjoy my desert that is California... if you want to poach some salmon with snag lines. Feel free to stop by my house

halygon

Grandmaster
Oh nice where at in California? ah that makes sense. i might trying using a vpn w/sallos(i wanna be fast like azria). are there any good free vpns?
I'm not really the one to ask about VPNs for gaming as I have only used them for business.

Hitting up Palm springs to see some family - so basically the desert.

Mairon

Apprentice
Protip:

If you want to do group mage pvp use sallos.
If you farm, macro, or play dexer (heat seak purp pot) use razor or steam.

Pretty much as simple as that.

stunoma.

Grandmaster
yo i think you can your reprogram side mouse hotkeys so they are set up on your num pad. Then set up the hotkeys on your num pad in sallos and they should work on your mouse now.

Yeah I heard you can do that using certain programs. Steam is fine for me I suppose haha

aIck

Grandmaster
Yeah I heard you can do that using certain programs. Steam is fine for me I suppose haha

If you happen to have a fancy gamening mouse (those usually have side_buttons) the driver program bundled with it should be enough to change dem button bindings

stunoma.

Grandmaster
If you happen to have a fancy gamening mouse (those usually have side_buttons) the driver program bundled with it should be enough to change dem button bindings

Mmm I'll look into it