How do I make bank bro?

Madmaximous

Neophyte
Have all of my slots filled, only two going exactly in the direction I like. These two are a provo archer and a scribe mage, scribe mage is making more money as I find I can jump to Cyclops moba and make some good money quick, but I've lost my noon status, and my provo archer doesn't macro his provo well, and I'm not looking forward to that 60-80 training. Where would be an ideal place to take my mage to get money, I have 30k, and I'm tying to get the other half so I can get my first house, should I still be doing Cyclops, or is there something better, titans seem to be out of the question until I raise my resist. Comments, thoughts, recommendations, thanks fellow sasorians

Macunzo

Adept
On macroing provo 60-80:

Park yourself at the north side of Vesper cemetry (less shades than other graveyards) and train a bone knight out of the house to the fence. Macro provoking him onto yourself (not on other mobs... on yourself).

Or go to the bard table in Deceit (you will need that anyway later), sometimes there are bone knights there as well. Once you can provoke the rotting corpses at the bard table, switch over to them.

To get to the bard table, find a rune library (e.g. the old Yew spirit library a bit west of the Yew moongate) and find the bard table in the book for Deceit. Check the toon once in a while while you are playing your scribe mage on your other account and don't bring anything but recall regs and your instruments to the bard table, as you will be PKd.

After 100 provo, start to make good money and train your archery by just playing the game... no need to makro to 100 first.

Last edited:

Liz Killigrew

Apprentice
Sure, they can also get shit on, ignored by most guilds for being a newb, and then quit the game 2 weeks after signing up.

Sounds like the same treatment I received from some EQMS members when I first started as well as other guilds. In fact, I get dry looted by more red EQMS members than any other guild out there. The only guild that leaves everything when they kill me are the Orks.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Sounds like the same treatment I received from some EQMS members when I first started as well as other guilds. In fact, I get dry looted by more red EQMS members than any other guild out there. The only guild that leaves everything when they kill me are the Orks.

The new mob aggro changes make it very hard for us to res people now a days... apologies in advance. As for dry looting, no one in EQMS needs your loot but if you talk shit, expect shitty treatment.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Can confirm. If you wanna see a group of people make themselves look silly just talk a little shit and you'll get res killed and dry looted to your hearts delight.

I make it a point to this every time and EQMS delivers the goods.

Liz Killigrew

Apprentice
The new mob aggro changes make it very hard for us to res people now a days... apologies in advance. As for dry looting, no one in EQMS needs your loot but if you talk shit, expect shitty treatment.

I don't talk shit because there is no point to do so. Also this has occurred since I started back in October when there was no mob aggro and I didn't say the dry looted because they needed the items. People dry loot for various reasons ranging from needing items to being complete ass hats.

Madmaximous

Neophyte
As for getting shit on and ignored, and quitting the game two weeks in, I've played Ultima online before, so I'm use to all these things, not going to just give up, usually don't lose interest until after I've bought and furnished a house and made myself almost completely self sufficient, only then if I have no one to play or converse with do i leave a shard

Madmaximous

Neophyte
Getting help along the way is always nice, but I've found with almost every free shard I play, friends are hard if not impossible to come by, the only people who ever really seem to show interest in you are cut throats and thieves, other than that most people seem to preoccupied with thier routine to care