How do I make bank bro?

FrEnChToAsT

Neophyte
I used to be an EQMS hater back in the days of another server, however they have done a lot of good things for the population of these servers. If pvp isn't your thing, then take everyone else's suggestions. A character with provo is always a good way to make money. Even starting off with a dexxer template and killing stuff is an effective way(just takes awhile).

But if you enjoy pvp, join up with EQMS and make your 200k to pay back. Then make some friends and start making some money to help support yourself. You wont like everyone in the guild, but I'm sure you'll make some friends. After you've made enough to become self sufficient, then decide whether you want to go off and do your own thing or not. No harm no foul.

Nappaca

Grandmaster
Or join the mage tower they are looking for good people the gm is somewhat good guy ( tofy) and we always on doing something one of members.

Madmaximous

Neophyte
i have a scribe stun mage already, pvp isnt against me, but im not really looking to go out and seek it, its more of a jumping off point, i like to know i have a character that can withstand a solo pvp encounter, problem is that most all encounters i see here are gank squads, which is alright, not judging, to each thier owm. but playing old school uo, and especiallyh with the 3 character account limit here, i dont really want to be one of the people causing new players to beg at the banks wering death robes bevause i decided them wanting to be a tailor or a miner, or a non pvp template was a good reason to kill them and take all of thier playtime away by taking everything they own. PVP might seem appealing to me, but im thinking only from the blue side, the Glorious lords and ladies as it use to be, i dont know if this shard has people like real oldschool UO did, that hunted griefers, but if i were to pvp, i would radther be with them than some reds. I always did have 1 murderer on my other shards, but thats forward when hally mages were in charge and spell channeling was a thing, but quite frankly if im going to make a pure pvp character, i would radther help the good community that earns their money, than side with those that steal thiers

FrEnChToAsT

Neophyte
Well my suggestion to you sir, is to find a good group of people that share the same ideas as you, earn some money and start your own guild that trains new players and hunts reds and griefers. You can be the Robin Hood of UO. And that's not me being a smartass, that's the beauty of this game, you can do whatever it is that you enjoy doing.

Madmaximous

Neophyte
I know, but I'm not asking to start a righteous blue guild, I'm just saying from the guild offsets I've received ours only been a bunch of reds, I'm more just trying to find people to play this game with, I'm not looking to avenge the new players, stop the reds, such like that, I wouldn't know where to begin, I'm more just looking for non pk players to get to know, and enjoy playing the game with, and before anyone sets it I know i can go join a travel server, but that wouldn't be like being at home, I crave the random murderers, the dregs of this society that has been created, I'm just hoping there's more out there than red guilds and guilds they frown upon noob folk

Madmaximous

Neophyte
Maybe I'm going a little out into left field. But the only people who have opened thier arms to me, at cost or not are reds, to me, it just doesn't seem like that's how out sound be but maybe that's what its gotten to here

FrEnChToAsT

Neophyte
The good old days of UO are, unfortunately, over. Unless you go play on a strictly PVM server(which i am not telling you to do since I know you dont want to) you are going to encounter quite a few reds. This server, as well as many others, are based around PVP. And nowadays, it's nearly pointless to join a faction, so many players end up as reds. Thats the way it is, and the way it will be until somebody figures out a way to breath some new life into the faction system.

With that being said, there are plenty of blues on the server, they all just might not check the forums as often as you or i. Some of them may not check the forum at all. The forum isn't necessarily the best place to make friends. Go in game and start socializing with some people. You'll get somewhere.

Ranker

Master
You could check out General Militia I just joined up (Well in the recruiting process now) but they do champ spawns, t-maps and all kinds of stuff. They also have a cool crafting guild ETC if you're more into that. Either way I think they might be what you're looking for.

Dimok

Master
Hey bud, hate to necro an old thread. Was interested in what you decided to do. My advice would have been to go ahead and gm that archer/provo before you even worry about makin bank. It is the easiest first template to start makin good money with.