help with pvm Archer build

halygon

Grandmaster
a lot of friend use my template "base" with good result, sometime you will get nervous :p cause its not gm in all the skill, but is a good "way" to be able o make everything

with archery tactics anatomy u can do top damage
with healing 83\85 you can ress other ppl , and heal almost everytime yourself, when u go too low use a yellow pots and magery

a little meditation give you some chance to cast more..

maybe we can also try

95 str
70 dex
60 mana

80 anatomy (20 less on anatomy maybe dont change so much for heals\damage) and we can spend that poin on

80 magery -> to 90
80 healing
40 meditation --> to 50

or

80 magery -> to 100
80 healing
40 meditation --> to 40

you think that 80 anatomy will infux much instead 100? what is the formula @halygon
Here you go: http://web.archive.org/web/20010224182647/http://uo.stratics.com/

4% damage bonus difference between 100 and 80 Anatomy skill.

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
Archery 100
Tactics 100
Music 100
Provo 100
Anatomy 80
Healing 80
Res Spells 80
Magery 60

95/90/40

Very flexible and fun to use.

asics

Grandmaster
Archery 100
Tactics 100
Music 100
Provo 100
Anatomy 80
Healing 80
Res Spells 80
Magery 60

95/90/40

i have the same but with 40 medit and 80 magery 100 anatomy
without resist.. maybe i can do like you with resist without meditation

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
The reason I run without med is because magery is more extra utility than a keepsake in the build. It's good for recalls and pinch healing when absolutely needed. Res spells for me has mostly been a staple when making any kind of non-crafter character.

I tend to disagree with the claims that it's a skill unneeded unless going pvp. Without resist you have zero magic damage mitigation. It's useful in both pvm and pvp. To be honest I only really use the magery for getting around and that's about it. Maybe some extra healing. Without med I don't notice my lacking for mana at any particular time. That's just me though.

asics

Grandmaster
The reason I run without med is because magery is more extra utility than a keepsake in the build. It's good for recalls and pinch healing when absolutely needed. Res spells for me has mostly been a staple when making any kind of non-crafter character.

I tend to disagree with the claims that it's a skill unneeded unless going pvp. Without resist you have zero magic damage mitigation. It's useful in both pvm and pvp. To be honest I only really use the magery for getting around and that's about it. Maybe some extra healing. Without med I don't notice my lacking for mana at any particular time. That's just me though.

the only thing that i feel i will miss will be cast invisibility to me , or to party

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
You still can, but more limited in uses. What it comes down to is your personal choice. The awesome thing about this game is you can always change something if you don't like it :)

yeety

Journeyman
If you want to run away from sudden PK attacks, here is what I use:
120 Provocation
100 Music
100 Archery
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Healing
100 Hiding

Stats are 100STR/100DEX/25INT

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
If you want to run away from sudden PK attacks, here is what I use:
120 Provocation
100 Music
100 Archery
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Healing
100 Hiding

Stats are 100STR/100DEX/25INT

I use the exact same template - but only 115 provo so far. I do find the lack of resist to be a problem occasionally when trying to draw high level casting spawn together. Against PK attacks - I find hiding to be as useful as resist - I generally find hiding to be more useful when I need to quickly go AFK.

Using slayer weapons I can take down most mobs solo by staying out of casting range - and the build works great at champ spawns - as do all variations posted.