Magery
Meditation
Evaluating Intelligence
Resisting Spells
Anatomy
Tactics
Archery

questions:
1) what better to choose 120 Tactics or Archery ?

2) and without Healing skill - sad
what it is better to replace Meditation on Healing ?
3) what stats better for PVM Archer, I've heard the effect of Dextirity appears only on 30\60\90
thats mean i need str 100\ dex 60\ int 65 ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tynder

Master
Agreed with the getting rid of the resist and meditation. If the character is strictly PvM, the goal should be to not get hit, and it helps a lot if the mobs are not targeting you at all.

I roll the following, and I am sure a lot of people will tell you to drop the healing/anatomy for something else, but I find it helpful to have another way to heal when my mana is gone, as well as the bonus damage on the archery:

100 Provocation
100 Music
100 Archery
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Healing
100 Magery

Stats are 100STR/60DEX/65INT

With Slayer bows, I can pretty much solo most mobs. GM Magery is good for casting an Energy Vortex when there is a single, non-casting mob. Only time I have problems is if I have a failed provo and get double flamed striked by casting mobs. Even with magic reflect up, one of those flame strikes is hitting you square in the face without resist. I could fix most of those provo fails by going 120 and dropping anatomy down to 80, or some other combo, but I am too cheap and have so far refused to buy the PS.

Tynder

Master
I dont think you had to drop ana down isnt it 20 added to skill cap?
You are correct, sir. I am ********.

I have seen a lot of folks talk about dropping anatomy and healing down to 80 and putting the extra 40 into meditation. For some reason, I was confusing that suggestion with my own thoughts above.

Tynder

Master
All I know is I am not inflicting damage if my bow is out of my hands casting heal or greater heal. But I do wish I had hiding sometimes, especially when my kids need something. Invisibility only lasts so long and it would be awesome to be able to go AFK for a few minutes without having to recall home..

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Alucard

Grandmaster
Thanks ! answers coincided with my ideas
I will train healing skill! - how to make it better? other character need die and heal that ghost ?

asics

Grandmaster
i use same template but with 80 magery 80 healing 40 medit

stat 90 95 40

i will try yours too! bu without any meditation how do u feel?

Alucard

Grandmaster
i use same template but with 80 magery 80 healing 40 medit

stat 90 95 40

i will try yours too! bu without any meditation how do u feel?

hmm interesting template thanks! I basically use mana for healing in PVM, but if i will train bandages - 65 mana in theory should be enough.
it is necessary to experiment with how slow regen mana without meditation

asics

Grandmaster
a lot of friend use my template "base" with good result, sometime you will get nervous :p cause its not gm in all the skill, but is a good "way" to be able o make everything

with archery tactics anatomy u can do top damage
with healing 83\85 you can ress other ppl , and heal almost everytime yourself, when u go too low use a yellow pots and magery

a little meditation give you some chance to cast more..

maybe we can also try

95 str
70 dex
60 mana

80 anatomy (20 less on anatomy maybe dont change so much for heals\damage) and we can spend that poin on

80 magery -> to 90
80 healing
40 meditation --> to 50

or

80 magery -> to 100
80 healing
40 meditation --> to 40

you think that 80 anatomy will infux much instead 100? what is the formula @halygon

Henrik

Master
This one works GREAT for me:

Provo 110
Music 100
Archery 100
Tactics 100
Magery 100
Meditation 100
Resist 100

If you wanna PVM soloing you will need provo to be efficient. Also resist is great to have. Some people says you won't need resist if you get good at provoking but that's just pure bullshit. If you find yourself surrounded by four dragons you will have a hard time without it because of the cool down time on provo. It's also good when pkers turns up.

The only thing I really miss is Anatomy to make archery more efficient and I may go for 50/50 Med / Anatomy later on.

Last edited by a moderator:

asics

Grandmaster
i dunno, i use my template soing or champs, wih great scoring.. i also have one like you ..but i prefer healing\anatomy over resist..but i want to try.. how about ur stats?

Alucard

Grandmaster
@Alucard what combo do you prefer?
need test )
i'll try ps 120 Tactics, then use 100 tactics +20 on Meditation Healing 80 +20 on Meditation

Magery 100
Meditation 40
Evaluating Intelligence 100
Resisting Spells 100
Anatomy 100
Tactics 100
Archery 100
Healing 80
Stats hmm 100 str \65 dex \60 mana

My wife take Animal_Tamer& Bard something like :eek:
Animal Taming Peacemaking Provocation =120 (360)
Veterinary Animal Lore Music =100 (300)
Magery =60

trying this in PVM )))

asics

Grandmaster
need test )
i'll try ps 120 Tactics, then use 100 tactics +20 on Meditation Healing 80 +20 on Meditation

Magery 100
Meditation 40
Evaluating Intelligence 100
Resisting Spells 100
Anatomy 100
Tactics 100
Archery 100
Healing 80
Stats hmm 100 str \65 dex \60 mana

My wife take Animal_Tamer& Bard something like :eek:
Animal Taming Peacemaking Provocation =120 (360)
Veterinary Animal Lore Music =100 (300)
Magery =60

trying this in PVM )))

ps tactics dont exist O_O

btw ill try another one with

magery 90 \100 and medit 50\40
healing 80
archery 100
tactics 100
anatomy 100

but what about music and provocation? i suggest you to get music and provo instead resist and eval :)

Alucard

Grandmaster
ps tactics dont exist O_O

btw ill try another one with

magery 90 \100 and medit 50\40
healing 80
archery 100
tactics 100
anatomy 100

but what about music and provocation? i suggest you to get music and provo instead resist and eval :)
uoforum.com/pages/legends/
in Players list i saw "Filmore" he have
Str-80 Dex-87 Int-45
Kills 348
Tactics =125 Hiding Resisting Spells Healing Fencing Magery Anatomy =100 :rolleyes:

i attack monsters, they agro on me, my wife play on guitar provo... that's was mine plan, but need test )) so lay out your tests and samples

asics

Grandmaster
tactics just if you use weapons that increase skill, but no ps at all

btw if you go with two char its ok :)

Henrik

Master
i dunno, i use my template soing or champs, wih great scoring.. i also have one like you ..but i prefer healing\anatomy over resist..but i want to try.. how about ur stats?

My stats is 92 / 79 / 54 i think. Will raise str to 95 i think.

Alucard

Grandmaster
tactics just if you use weapons that increase skill, but no ps at all

btw if you go with two char its ok :)
Supremely Accurate gives +25 to Tactics skill, ohh yes i forgot it )) oh i hate skillcap ))
maybe train animal lore 120 ))) than this +20 go to meditation omg :p
yes i think asics your version is better - magery and healing + meditation, i'll try it