HEAT/SPURS SERIES

Babethoven

Grandmaster
lol of course I am, its sad it took me to leave to actually get them to pvp now

i see they've progressed through the panic attack stage during mid combat, the freezing the ability to call out info as they fight rather than be a mouse! i salute them! I'm actually still cool with a few members of $, plus the person who brought me there so you can't really go on and say " your former guild hates you blah blah blah" because some do and some don't

buuuuut you left out in your response about how i ever fucked them over?

Juicemonkey

Master
i mean... fact of the matter is i tagged all 3 of you guys in seperate posts 2 days in a row

while those 2 days, you guys were in the buying/selling thread

completly ignored the alerts section which i dont see how anyone does, so it was obviously intentional

whatever excuse it was, YOU should have messaged ME about " oh hey man i havent been on etc etc... or hey man i dont have the money right now etc etc " would have been understood, the cold shoulder treatment just shows you guys can't put your money where your mouth is plain and simple

on tobias's note, he just takes this in game rivilary way too serious, i guess him and others in $ still to this day are butt hurt i left them for POWER and now the realization kicks in that they have no chance in accomplishing anything being a powerhouse guild on this shard anymore haha
This is great, keep rambling on about how you are not going to get your 100k. I enjoy reading these. So go ahead and reply to this with another story long reply. Lololol

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Regardless of whether someone is a tool or not, if you lose a bet then you pay. Just grief him in game and never do business with again. Him being a dick doesn't clear your debt and not paying a debt makes you shady...

Sent from Baja 1997

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Agreed if you made the bet pay the man. he may be alot of thing's but im pretty sure he would of honored it if you had won the bet....

Bromista

Grandmaster
I'm all about making good on my word, but I can't say what I would do in this situation...because...well it's Babe and Babe us a blight to the UOF community.

I'd pay up in the most dickish way possible. 5k payments while cutting mil checks right in front of him. Make him keep logging in after he said he's taking a break.

I've never understood why people make a big fucking production out of taking a break/quitting. It looks bad for one, about four people actually give a shit anyway, and if you really wanna quit for good reasons you just fucking do it. No drama queen house dropping BS. No lotto giveaways. You find the handful of people who care, you give them your shit, and it's over.

You don't say you're quitting and bump your threads a thousand times and post that you're buying stuff daily.

I will say this, Babe served as a great example of what not to do on several accounts. Don't fuck your "buddies" over when you leave a guild, just quit and don't be a douchebag. And don't do drugs, they rot your brain and stunt your growth.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
@Juicemonkey payed his debt, I can honestly say I believe that he wasn't on or was busy to he has received "the" pass

but the other 2 will forever be tainted, hunted down while im still here =D

Snickle

Grandmaster
Also, we all paid once so to slander our names as if we never paid is just impatient.
Guess what, I go to forums and ignore alerts section everyday. Same with Facebook. People are different. Your intolerance to difference cost you the bet.
Do more drugs. They won't make you any taller...

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
I hated LeBron before because of his arrogant attitude but after today and his comments regarding the Letter I think he's matured a lot since then. Will be interesting to see the young talented Cavs and what they can accomplish in the next few years. Also, please Bosh go to Houston and team up with Dwight for some big man ball. Maybe they can do a Duncan Robinson type thing. This year could be fun!

Sent from Baja 1997 - ICQ 12013388

TheGooch

Master
I hated LeBron before because of his arrogant attitude but after today and his comments regarding the Letter I think he's matured a lot since then. Will be interesting to see the young talented Cavs and what they can accomplish in the next few years. Also, please Bosh go to Houston and team up with Dwight for some big man ball. Maybe they can do a Duncan Robinson type thing. This year could be fun!

Sent from Baja 1997 - ICQ 12013388
I hear that. Not a big fan of lebrons but will be watching some Cleveland games this year to see how it goes for him. As for Dwight, meh. I don't foresee him getting to the finals in the west ever. Especially after the way they played in this years playoffs.