HEAT/SPURS SERIES

Bromista

Grandmaster
Guess you don't realize that when you vouch for people and they screw someone over that it reflects on you...

Sent from my STUDIO 5.5 using Tapatalk
Let this mark Babe's first lesson in how not to be a douchebag.

Also LOL @Babethoven. I've worked 72 hrs this week which, judging by the way you act, is more work than you have ever done in your entire life.

TheGooch

Master
8 times a team has come back from 3-1 In the finals to win it. If anyone can, the heat can.
I doubt it man. Game 3 when SA was shooting lights out, Miami gave a pretty good effort in trying to comeback. Game 4, was a different story, SA wasn't shooting lights out per se, but were shooting above 50% and having 3+ touch the ball on most possessions. Miami as team just seemed like they gave up. No hustle, no crashing boards, nothing. I saw on a play that ginobli beat his man to the rim and lebron was right there and he didn't even make an attempt to help. This series is over.

RaRae

Apprentice
Damn I called that shit in 5 from the get go.

Go spurs go!! Heading to downtown right now bitches!!

RaRae

Apprentice
8 times a team has come back from 3-1 In the finals to win it. If anyone can, the heat can.

Idk where you get that info from all 31 teams down 3-1 lose the series... Wait sorry that is wrong too ALL 32 TEAMS DOWN 3-1 LOST!!