HEAT/SPURS SERIES

Babethoven

Grandmaster
these 3 people still have not cleared their debts

2/3 payed before the revert and all of a sudden think they don't have to pay now lmao

just be on the look out and make sure you don't get scammed because obviously their word can't be trusted on a video game :D

raged and d-wade were the only 2 to keep their word EVEN after the revert!!! +2

buuuuu im sure if I woulda lost... they woulda been on my ass and announced it to the server the day it happened, i tagged them twice in a post, the 3 ignored it so heres to you guys!!!

beware server of these scums!!!!!!

Juicemonkey

Master
Okay, first of all, I haven't been around that much as I've been busy with work. My brother has been playing on my account a lot more than I have recently. I would have gladly paid you, but since you want to attack me over 100k, you will definitely never be seeing it. So here's to the 4'11" Chinese fucker wearing capris in his profile picture who trys to punk people over a 16 year old game. Have a nice day. Scum.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
so that prevents you from ignoring your alerts section on forums the last 2-3 days when i seen you posting stuff in the buying/selling threads...... but cant bother to send me a message sayin what you just said? lololololol

Snickle

Grandmaster
Yea I PAID ( that's how it's spelled) you once so why can't my word be trusted?
I've been waiting to get a pm from you saying you're on now. Sorry if I'm not stalking the forums looking for when a quitter is currently active.
I also haven't been on much the last week or so.
In all honesty, since you want to bad mouth my name over a revert debt when you've clearly quit and won't take initiative to connect anyone to collect said debts, I really don't want to pay you now.

Snickle

Grandmaster
This is like telling everyone Shane isn't trust worthy because he might have taken an extra day or two to replace lost donation coins during the revert.
He's paid every time. Why wouldn't he pay now?
How you came at us with such crazy aggression makes me think you might be an alcoholic or a tweaker. Either way, calm down psycho.

Dark Merlin

Grandmaster
Okay, first of all, I haven't been around that much as I've been busy with work. My brother has been playing on my account a lot more than I have recently. I would have gladly paid you, but since you want to attack me over 100k, you will definitely never be seeing it. So here's to the 4'11" Chinese fucker wearing capris in his profile picture who trys to punk people over a 16 year old game. Have a nice day. Scum.
Lol what a lame Excuse. You should have never even bet

Babethoven

Grandmaster
i mean... fact of the matter is i tagged all 3 of you guys in seperate posts 2 days in a row

while those 2 days, you guys were in the buying/selling thread

completly ignored the alerts section which i dont see how anyone does, so it was obviously intentional

whatever excuse it was, YOU should have messaged ME about " oh hey man i havent been on etc etc... or hey man i dont have the money right now etc etc " would have been understood, the cold shoulder treatment just shows you guys can't put your money where your mouth is plain and simple

on tobias's note, he just takes this in game rivilary way too serious, i guess him and others in $ still to this day are butt hurt i left them for POWER and now the realization kicks in that they have no chance in accomplishing anything being a powerhouse guild on this shard anymore haha

Bromista

Grandmaster
No, I think that it's more a matter of 90% of the server can't stand you, especially the guys you fucked over on your way out the door.

You're basically the new LHR, except less of a nerd.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
so please fill me in on how i fucked over a guild you wern't even a part of much less even play this game even more? verrrrrrry eager to know about it from you :D

if anything i lend the child molester 250k for him to have a house bigger than a 7x7

gave away 4x sphinx statues for free because i rolled with the guys

so please do explain

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ahhhh how quickly we forget.

People talk, little man. Not that it much matters, but there's a reason you're your former guilds #1 enemy.