great game. but pked alot... suggestion

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I know I have a tendency to ramble and I end up with 7 page replies. So im aiming at a quick reply here...

I also wish they would help the anti pk. I want to hunt pks. specifically the noob ground hunters/afk killers.... but not excluding the farmer killers.

And since that is an interest of mine, i would appreciate a system that caters to that desire.

I spent about 45 minutes looking for pks the other day, went through every level of shame, fire, deciet, hopped all around the world searching for a pk. Even went to orc cave fully prepared to fight against house hiding groups. Couldnt find a one.
Now my instincts at the time told me... B...of course u cant find any pks... they havent woke up yet its 9 am...
That was incorrect, it was just unlucky that i didnt bump into any as i popped around the world.

So my suggestion would be to have some kind of compass system for Anti Pks. I dont expect an arrow pointing to where he is hidden or anything silly like that. But if i had one of those super hero screens in my house that said "WARNING WARNING 3 PKS in Shame 4" id throw my cape on and get to saving lives.

And by saving lives i mean ill go there and die to 3 pks.

Sup Doobs. West coast Dagger Isle represent!

Best compasses for finding pks I've found have been:

1. Watching IRC. People call out reds regularly.

2. Go farm with your anti-PK toon hidden on screen. Shouldn't take long before one finds you, and the surprise you have ready for him.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster

2. Go farm with your anti-PK toon hidden on screen. Shouldn't take long before one finds you, and the surprise you have ready for him.
My pk hunter is on the same account as my farmer.
Which was poor planning, but at the time i wanted all my crafters on the same account so i could always macro while i played.

And i watch irc and guild chat, but pks move around super fast. It takes them less time to leave an area then it takes me to arrive.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster

also, i assumed i live on the west coast of dagger isle now, thank you for that information as i havent had time to look around yet.
are we neighbors? all i know so far is the guild ! live next door and they are supposidly douchey people. Ive only seen one person from that guild in my travels and he tried provoing lord of the abyss on me. aside from that i dont really know who they are.
oh an ive been sent the link to some idoc video involving them, but i cant make it past the first 2 minutes before shutting it off

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
also, i assumed i live on the west coast of dagger isle now, thank you for that information as i havent had time to look around yet.
are we neighbors? all i know so far is the guild ! live next door and they are supposidly douchey people. Ive only seen one person from that guild in my travels and he tried provoing lord of the abyss on me. aside from that i dont really know who they are.
oh an ive been sent the link to some idoc video involving them, but i cant make it past the first 2 minutes before shutting it off

Yeah I live South a few plots of your new place, look for the castle that looks like it is inhabited by a degenerate pixel fiend - that's me.

Hit me up if you want to pvp some, I need the practice.