Gold accesible from all chars in an account

The only purpose of wanting to share gold in my eyes is if you want your main character to place a house. Other than that it sounds like your doing exactly what I said earlier... your just trying to nerf your characters and be lazy.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

Who cares? Why do you care how anyone else plays the game if it doesn't adversely effect you?

My point exactly. Don't suggest it gets tailored to how YOU want it to be. It is what it is now quit your bitchin'.

Isn't that exactly what the suggestions forum is for??

Why are you even reading this forum if you're against people suggesting things??

Maybe you'd be better off playing a single player game on a console.

Antelope

Apprentice
The only purpose of wanting to share gold in my eyes is if you want your main character to place a house. Other than that it sounds like your doing exactly what I said earlier... your just trying to nerf your characters and be lazy.

Exactly. It is a convenience thing. Much like ethereal mounts, runebooks, gumps on moongates, help stuck, etc I am not saying it should be a priority issue, but I've yet to see an actual decent reason it "shouldn't" be considered.

You absolutely can go to the bank , get a check, drop it in your house, log on your other character, and take the check to the bank. You can also carry around marked runes to everywhere, buy a new horse every-time you die, figure out the phases of the moon to go to the correct moongate, or page a gm to get you out of a legitimately stuck situation. These things are all pains in the asses though. No one wants to do them. Getting rid of the time wasters isn't trammel, it is good practice.

Xombie86

Master
Exactly. It is a convenience thing. Much like ethereal mounts, runebooks, gumps on moongates, help stuck, etc I am not saying it should be a priority issue, but I've yet to see an actual decent reason it "shouldn't" be considered.

You absolutely can go to the bank , get a check, drop it in your house, log on your other character, and take the check to the bank. You can also carry around marked runes to everywhere, buy a new horse every-time you die, figure out the phases of the moon to go to the correct moongate, or page a gm to get you out of a legitimately stuck situation. These things are all pains in the asses though. No one wants to do them. Getting rid of the time wasters isn't trammel, it is good practice.

Sounds like someone needs to go play WoW. Kids and their "conveniences" these days... tsk tsk tsk.

Xombie86

Master
Also all the trammel references - since none of you understand them... is the fact that you don't get PKed there... which is considered an "inconvenience"... right up your guys' alley.

Antelope

Apprentice
Also all the trammel references - since none of you understand them... is the fact that you don't get PKed there... which is considered an "inconvenience"... right up your guys' alley.

You aren't a troll. You are just stupid. No point in continuing this with you.

Xombie86

Master
No point continuing with this at all. I said it 5 pages ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Antelope

Apprentice
How about you convince me why you need it? You're convincing argument is suppose to be, "because it saves me about 30 seconds"? Come on man I can play that card just as well.

How about I record a video of me transferring money and show that it only takes a few seconds. After I show you this magical maneuver of alt+tabs, and recalls, and the words, "bank, check XX,XXX, and the phrase, "Ohhhhh my God that chewed up ALL of my damn playing time! I better get on the forums and complain about it because I really could have been using this 20-30 seconds getting PKed instead of doing ALLLLL this work." Will that help you sleep at night knowing the noobs finally have been taught how to transfer money in game?

Obviously, I'm being a dick. But, the stupid notion that this is worth any dedicated coding time to save a few seconds of anyone's time is beyond me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arguing what is worth the time to code and what isn't seems kind of pointless though. I'm sure there are a ton of people who give 0 fucks about poker and whether or not is ever implemented. Just an example, but you could really say that about almost anything other than lag and server stability (which pretty much everyone cares about). Do they need to separate the suggestion forums into "Really Important Suggestions" and "Not so important things that you would like to see"?

Metalhead-

Master
Arguing what is worth the time to code and what isn't seems kind of pointless though. I'm sure there are a ton of people who give 0 fucks about poker and whether or not is ever implemented. Just an example, but you could really say that about almost anything other than lag and server stability (which pretty much everyone cares about). Do they need to separate the suggestion forums into "Really Important Suggestions" and "Not so important things that you would like to see"?

Absolutely not. But this is a forum and like everyone with assholes; I have an opinion to share, and that opinion has already been stated.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
WOW
Just wow.
One of the worst opinions I have ever read. It is hard to say someone's opinion is wrong but really. The arguments against this are ridiculous there is no reason not to have this as an option except that it may take time to code (how much time I have no idea, seems simple but you never know without the source code). Given the current server rules this has no effect on anyone else's game play and is nothing more than a convenience feature. Anything that takes away the pointless time and adds time playing the game is good. This is a nice to have but not a must have but there is no valid argument on how this can effect your game play in a negative way so stop arguing against it, if it's to much coding it won't happen if it's two lines it very well might.
Personally I don't find it difficult to move/have gold on all characters however would love to say balance and see my total account balance (a side effect of this I would welcome).
Now please no more negative arguments unless you can say how this negatively effects you.

bane

Master
Absolutely not. But this is a forum and like everyone with assholes; I have an opinion to share, and that opinion has already been stated.

Metalhead- you are not a troll and, while I disagree with you, you actually had a point to be made. As I understand it you want checks to not be blessed so this feature is just an extension of blessed checks. I understand and respect that point of view.

Xombie86 is the problem in this thread. He basically just putting words together but the result makes no sense at all. I have to believe he is a troll because I have trouble believing someone can be so stupid. Either way I put his forum account on ignore so I am not tempted to reply to him.

Metalhead-

Master
^ danka :)

@TheFallen

It doesn't need to negatively or positively effect anyone to be for or against something. This change would make things easier on me as well. I just sit on the other side of the aisle.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
My point being if something is good for someone and doesn't effect anyone else I say have at it. Yes coding time wasted could be negative (weak argument). As for checks being blessed it would be nice to have those not blessed but that is for another thread also shared balance doesn't really effect checks that much either.