Gold accesible from all chars in an account

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Server reset due to people exploiting bank system. Oh joy.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk
Your welcome to play true old school no bank only can deposit gold no items and then you can be truly authentic.
ps. you have excused yourself from this thread so please do so and let the grownups talk.

Xombie86

Master
Your welcome to play true old school no bank only can deposit gold no items and then you can be truly authentic.
ps. you have excused yourself from this thread so please do so and let the grownups talk.

okeh dahdah.. me let uz talk to all da udder groan upz.

On a serious note: I can respect what you have said about wanting to see your total account balance by asking at the bank... THAT would come in handy in time for saving up to buy a house/plot instead of calculating balances throughout multiple characters. I just disagree for a shared bank box. I fear it would be abused in one way or another and it could overall affect the server. Remember when Rift reset their servers due to a currency glitch?... or better yet games that DON'T reset due to a currency glitch - ie: Diablo 1, GTA V, etc... The economy in the game goes to the shitter and money is worthless at that point. All in all I understand we are all tossing around opinions here and its a never ending fight but I'm just saying if the GMs make too many "conveniences" happen - it will eventually ruin the game entirely. People will soon demand "anti-pvp" mode that they can switch on and off or simply state they want trammel to in turn create more room for housing... its all conveniences... in turn does trammel REALLY affect anyone negatively??? No. But we seem to be against that idea, right?

TheFallen

Grandmaster
This has nothing to do with trammel a fel only is a server fundamental and there are other shards for that but to say giving a convience is anywhere near the same thing or the start of a slippery slope is just way off base. Yes trammel does effect ppl in a bad way less population no farmers to farm (pk) so no that is a very different conversation.

Xombie86

Master
Also your opinion... someone who doesn't wanna be pk'ed would consider this a convenience... its not off base at all... I just love getting your panties in a twist over something that isn't going to happen. :)

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

Antelope

Apprentice

It is sad. He can't even troll well.