Event exploiters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belge

Grandmaster
So, EQMS has been exploiting this event... Luring mobs outside of vesper with an alt, while sitting on a boat with a nox field/ebolt macro running.. If this is allowed, I'm quitting this event. These two different EQMS members have raked up millions and millions of points doing this. Its a slap in the face to everyone trying to compete in this event legitimately.

16peo1.jpg

fk3793.png

oa3eyg.png

jjo31l.jpg

chars are, Nerd Overlord/Heavy Squats
Agata de Luca/Dirty Politician

@Shane
@eppy

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripstas

Master
I have to say, the fact this has been allowed to go for as long as it has is kind of frustrating... They are blatantly doing this.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Puuuhhlleassee..... We all know that EQMS can't do anything wrong, I might try this exact same thing and see how long I last... But But But, I was not AFK... Yeah, you were still using multiple clients to farm resources *event points*... Remove points and ban for a few days please..

Belge

Grandmaster
Nerd overlord i think cheater too, but i no proof
The 3rd and 4th pictures is of Nerd Overlord/Heavy squats ..

There are two different EQMS members shown doing the same thing, in different places at different times, outside vesper.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
The 2nd and 3rd pictures is of Nerd Overlord/Heavy squats ..

There are two different EQMS members shown doing the same thing, in different places at different times, outside vesper.

Shhhhhhhhhh..... you might .. get..... nevermind...

I wonder what the excuse will be.. This one is a cracker :

"We were just testing if this is indeed exploitable and were going to pass the information to staff, which hopefully can be fixed. We do not need the points, we are just helping the server remove exploitations. Sorry if anyone felt that we are doing something illegal.. Thank you for your concern.."

Malkraven

Grandmaster
i would Hope Drinn would of wanted better for his " first event" but it seems his own guild are causing legitimate players to not want to compete in the event anymore due to abuse i know for a fact nerd overlord has already been warned for something simlar....

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
Shhhhhhhhhh..... you might .. get..... nevermind...

I wonder what the excuse will be.. This one is a cracker :

"We were just testing if this is indeed exploitable and were going to pass the information to staff, which hopefully can be fixed. We do not need the points, we are just helping the server remove exploitations. Sorry if anyone felt that we are doing something illegal.. Thank you for your concern.."
loool.png
pryatki.png

Serj

Master
so i assume since i don't have time to beat ettins up all day to keep up with people like this score i midas well not even go to the event lol.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
bet they have been checked on multiple times and were not afk and thus not doing anything against the rules

man these events turn into witch hunts so fast, need to hide the scoreboard

bradley-

Grandmaster
So, EQMS has been exploiting this event... Luring mobs outside of vesper with an alt, while sitting on a boat with a nox field/ebolt macro running.. If this is allowed, I'm quitting this event. These two different EQMS members have raked up millions and millions of points doing this. Its a slap in the face to everyone trying to compete in this event legitimately.

16peo1.jpg

fk3793.png

oa3eyg.png

jjo31l.jpg

chars are, Nerd Overlord/Heavy Squats
Agata de Luca/Dirty Politician

@Shane
@eppy

I was just talking to my guild in Teamspeak about players on the leaderboards with scores that didn't make sense. Thanks for finding these guys and snapping some pictures!

bradley-

Grandmaster
bet they have been checked on multiple times and were not afk and thus not doing anything against the rules

man these events turn into witch hunts so fast, need to hide the scoreboard

Quite a few people talked to the admins in IRC last night. Using a house or boat to cast spells on the same mobs over and over for hours on end to build score is not allowed.

These guys aren't even participating in the event. They're exploiting it so that they can still have the ability to choose rewards in the end. If they want to participate, they can run around Vesper and kill stuff like everyone else is (how the event is intended to work) instead of luring monsters many screens away.

bradley-

Grandmaster
i would Hope Drinn would of wanted better for his " first event" but it seems his own guild are causing legitimate players to not want to compete in the event anymore due to abuse i know for a fact nerd overlord has already been warned for something simlar....

I know that @drinn can't control what his guild members do but the majority of my alliance is under the assumption that since he is in eqms and most of the people exploiting this event are also in eqms that he is telling them how to or blatantly ignoring it.

Are either of those true? Doubtful. But it does raise some eyebrows.

I'm not trying to cause to much drama but I'm pointing things out that the players are legitimately concerned about.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Quite a few people talked to the admins in IRC last night. Using a house or boat to cast spells on the same mobs over and over for hours on end to build score is not allowed.

These guys aren't even participating in the event. They're exploiting it so that they can still have the ability to choose rewards in the end. If they want to participate, they can run around Vesper and kill stuff like everyone else is (how the event is intended to work) instead of luring monsters many screens away.

All I predict are a few smacks on the wrist and sent to the naughty corner...

Litefyre

Neophyte
The characters nerd overload/heavy squats are both SOUTHPAW from EQMS. I can confirm this. I worked hard for my top 10 doing everything by hand and had two exploiters pass me in a matter of hours. Blaine actually has tons more screenshots of various things I saw them doing. I literally quit participating in the event (I am a top 10 player in it) and instead spent hours of my time destroying each of their spawns after Blaine took screenshots. They just went right back to it over and over. I chased nerd overload off his boat and sank it 4 times, until he brought SOUTHPAW on his galleon... which I then sank once... and chased off a second time. He told me I was "griefing" him.

BEN!

Grandmaster
The characters nerd overload/heavy squats are both SOUTHPAW from EQMS. I can confirm this. I worked hard for my top 10 doing everything by hand and had two exploiters pass me in a matter of hours. Blaine actually has tons more screenshots of various things I saw them doing. I literally quit participating in the event (I am a top 10 player in it) and instead spent hours of my time destroying each of their spawns after Blaine took screenshots. They just went right back to it over and over. I chased nerd overload off his boat and sank it 4 times, until he brought SOUTHPAW on his galleon... which I then sank once... and chased off a second time. He told me I was "griefing" him.

i can confirm that you are wrong

and that dude has been working the event nonstop so saying he got all his points in a matter of hours is also bad information

Status
Not open for further replies.