EQMS Presents: Ask Archersnon Anything!

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
You're all enablers. Why not just poll gold and buy the poor guy a trip to a Gamblers Anonymous meeting or something..do an intervention.

And I've known about and who the fake Achersnom is for 3 months. How do you all not know?

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
I told archersnoN last night in game about this..and he said if you guys in EQMS have been giving gold to ArchersnoM that it would suck for him (ArchersnoN)...

Last edited by a moderator:
I told archersnoN last night in game about this..and he said if you guys in EQMS have been giving gold to ArchersnoM that it would suck for him (ArchersnoN)...

Btw - ArchersnoNNN was naked having no clothes on, looking broke as hell at WBB and on foot with no etheral mount.

I heard he sold his eth mount someone gave him for poker money and lost it all in like 3 minutes.

Deadpool

Grandmaster

I know this proves my dyslexia but every time I see this I think this:

free-meal-at-ihop.jpg

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Maybe ArchersnoN will forgive ArchersnoM for like 1mil...considering ArchersnoM made off with ateast 6mil in fraudulent gold by impersonating him :eek:

ton loc

Master
IMOP - i have been playing high roller quite often lately. The few times that ArchersnoN does have 250k to play with on high roller - he folds sooo often. He doesnt understand - No Guts - No Glory!

Let us know how it goes when you guys confront ArchersnoM..about ArchersnoN :confused:
I knew you were dumb, but not this dumb.