EQMS Presents: Ask Archersnon Anything!

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Q - Should people consider others their friend(s) - if they make a mockery out of them and indirectly make fun of them?

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Q - Can @Silly Santa go for more than a day without being so obsessed with EQMS that he, literally, posts 20 times a day in threads they make or makes his own dumb threads about them?

Bromista

Grandmaster
You must not have any friends or something. Its when people dont bust your balls that you should be worried.
Speaking of worry...do you really think you should be very visible right now?

I know you won't answer me but I really wanna know how much you gave him, 2K USD?

3K USD?

Everybody knows but you're not banned so you may as well just come right out and say it.

Salsa

Grandmaster
Speaking of worry...do you really think you should be very visible right now?

I know you won't answer me but I really wanna know how much you gave him, 2K USD?

3K USD?

Everybody knows but you're not banned so you may as well just come right out and say it.

LOL. You wish this is what happened. You really do.

Sorry, but I've invested into this shard; that it would be dumb for me to make that mistake. Hence why I don't care what you think or anything around the idea of "visibility".

Maybe you should work on your visibility though, you may not come off as clueless as often.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hehe woulda probly said something very similar myself!

Grats man once again the only thing you have bested me at is throwing dollars at pixels. Win :cool:

Salsa

Grandmaster
Hehe woulda probly said something very similar myself!

Grats man once again the only thing you have bested me at is throwing dollars at pixels. Win :cool:

See. This is why you're hiliarous.

Once again you are just taking stabs in the dark and hoping. This how I've bestest you over and over for years now. You have no clue, once again, and pretend you do. Good stuff, and why you'll always be the easiest target here.

Bromista

Grandmaster
giphy.gif

my question ( i believe) went unanswered. where is the 15k i lent you bro,its been like a really long time now. you swore on everything you would pay it back, now come on ?

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
So much hatred ! You sound sooo affected ! Dont blame me..blame your DODGEqms guild that your in buddy! LOL!

You know...I can't say that I find Deadpool minutely entertaining or even palatable, But every now and then he hits a Bullseye.

Please do not make me elaborate. ***sigh***