EQMS Announcement : Safe Champ Spawn Day = Sundays

steve-o

Grandmaster
You use a tamer to PvP.... enough said.
poor butthurt kareem... got raped soo many times that u had to go with the zerg to help u?

AHAHAHAH poor rage looser

u couldnt even take your pets out of the stables... and you tried soooo many times... HAHAHAHAH

steve-o

Grandmaster
Yes -- I am bragging that $ guild has fallen apart... the same $ guild that post countless threads talking shit about EQMS and using the phrase "the end of EQMS is here", the irony that their guild fell apart while EQMS is as strong as ever is enjoyable for me to point out.
lol $ fallen apart

ask to the 20 eqms that couldnt finish abyss... hahahahahah there were so many eqms bodies on the ground... hahahah

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
So the color is purple for Sunday?
No the color is brown

7quQjdV.gif

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
you are always out numbered but always win but you might be able to have some back up :) plus everyone wearing purple is a noob anyways

Can we try to stay on topic of how kind and generous this actually is. It's literally unheard of in the history of UO for a pk guild to show the compassion EQMS shows for the players here.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Can we try to stay on topic of how kind and generous this actually is. It's literally unheard of in the history of UO for a pk guild to show the compassion EQMS shows for the players here.

Nothing says generosity like "be compliant or else." But what do I know? I'm just a comic book hero with half a brain.

Wildtamer

Grandmaster

We are on topic we are talking about killing EQMS and all of their purple friends on Sunday