EQMS Announcement : Safe Champ Spawn Day = Sundays

@Kareem is a good player, good pvper, and can even be a good leader... agreed that he talks too much and his gf is more chill than he is, but he's still a very solid player and an asset to EQMS.

Sounds like everyone is jealous he is in EQMS and not dying along side of you and your shitty ass guilds.

He's a great pvper. Don't get me wrong and his skills are being wasted for sure.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Jokes i think you been in just about every guild and kicked out or rage quit. The only reason you are in EQMS is because no one else wants you and you paid the 200k

The fact is Kareem ,also known as ToSS is a very nice person, yes in the past he has done a few shady things but he is super fun&funny to pvp with . I rarely knew him to rage...to over indulge in drink yes, but to rage no. So unless he has radically changed since Gaymers all I can say is stop trying to defame someone you would not like it done to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
You are probably right. He probably doesn't rage anymore because he is with 15 other people with him.

Nah -- he just follows the rules of the guild... but hey, keep hating everyone in EQMS, we give 0 fucks what you think about us.

I remember those days and all the days before you were here.

And I remember the days we were here, like yesterday when 4 of us killed your entire guild inside an RDA after you thought it was a good idea to tr to blue PK one of our members.... thanks for the nox relic.

Nah -- he just follows the rules of the guild... but hey, keep hating everyone in EQMS, we give 0 fucks what you think about us.

Quite wrong. I don't hate everyone in Eqms.

And I remember the days we were here, like yesterday when 4 of us killed your entire guild inside an RDA after you thought it was a good idea to tr to blue PK one of our members.... thanks for the nox relic.

Oh wow. mentioning days huh? How about the one that gms actually watched? We argued with Shane saying we could take you down but choose not to do Ebolt rails because its not fun. We ended up having to prove to him we could do it. Got like what 6 of us? Killed most of you while the rest got chased from No cut all the way passed wind. Doing it just about the same way you guys do it. Wanna know something? We also got to hear you TeamSpeak after words. It was very fun.

Also to add, how many reds were waiting outside for us? Might as well have fun with it and attack. I know I wasn't getting out. and there was 5 of us nerd. I know who was with me.

Why do people got to mention a fight they won and never the ones they lost? Are you beating you chest at me or something?

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Are you beating you chest at me or something?

gorilla_m_beating_chest-2.jpg

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Oh wow. mentioning days huh? How about the one that gms actually watched? We argued with Shane saying we could take you down but choose not to do Ebolt rails because its not fun. We ended up having to prove to him we could do it. Got like what 6 of us? Killed most of you while the rest got chased from No cut all the way passed wind. Doing it just about the same way you guys do it. Wanna know something? We also got to hear you TeamSpeak after words. It was very fun.

Why do people got to mention a fight they won and never the ones they lost? Are you beating you chest at me or something?

And yet your guild is on the verge of collapse and your members filling the forums with tears... you guys think you know how to group PVP but you dont -- shall I bring up the time we did 10v10 setups in maginicia and we had 3 straight flawless victories?

You dont group pvp, you dont practice group PVP, so you suck at group PVP, but yet you claim group PVP is easy #fantasyLandWerkt

And yet your guild is on the verge of collapse and your members filling the forums with tears... you guys think you know how to group PVP but you dont -- shall I bring up the time we did 10v10 setups in maginicia and we had 3 straight flawless victories?

You dont group pvp, you dont practice group PVP, so you suck at group PVP, but yet you claim group PVP is easy #fantasyLandWerkt
How is it collapsing Glut?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
How is it collapsing Glut?

Your guild used to field 15 people to do RDAs when they came up on a schedule... once they randomized them, your guild stopped logging in, your defeats piled up at champ spawns, and your members(like @Szapherdok ) even have gone so far as to concede defeat and admit EQMS had won UO.

Doesnt sound like the kind of stuff thriving guilds are made of... feel free to prove us wrong though.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Your guild used to field 15 people to do RDAs when they came up on a schedule... once they randomized them, your guild stopped logging in, your defeats piled up at champ spawns, and your members(like @Szapherdok ) even have gone so far as to concede defeat and admit EQMS had won UO.

Doesnt sound like the kind of stuff thriving guilds are made of... feel free to prove us wrong though.

You ask for more PVP, then you brag about it when guilds 'give' up. You need something else to do with your time Gluttykins...

Wildtamer

Grandmaster

Sorry this is werkt not money are guild is NO where near collapsing...

Garillo

Master
@GluttonySDS
Lies.

Only 1 thing in life that is has no higher value. Time.

Werkt seems to be getting a lot of it from you.

Really funny to hear you say this, as Werkt is the guild that has cried for the past 2 weeks about not being able to do champ spawns with reds coming in during the last few minutes and taking everything, making them feel as if "champ spawns are a giant waste of *time*".

Really funny to hear you say this, as Werkt is the guild that has cried for the past 2 weeks about not being able to do champ spawns with reds coming in during the last few minutes and taking everything, making them feel as if "champ spawns are a giant waste of *time*".

They have?

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
@Garillo i haven't seen any crying at all yes reds come in during champs and we a lot of the times beat them back out YES we dont win them all but we most differently don't lose them all

Garillo

Master
@Garillo i haven't seen any crying at all yes reds come in during champs and we a lot of the times beat them back out YES we dont win them all but we most differently don't lose them all

So you're saying Szapherdok and crew haven't been crying in IRC and forums for the past 2 weeks? They're quite literally the most vocal group on the issue. They also just happen to share your guild tag.

clutchxo

Grandmaster
Not sure if this will get me in trouble. #ohwell

Some of the people on these forums are fucking ********. Fuck the trolls, they don't even bother me anymore. Literally the amount of stupidity is incredible.