EQMS Announcement : Safe Champ Spawn Day = Sundays

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
I rarely reply to threads related to eqms. I thought being a murderer is a play style. I have nothing to against it. I play PVM and don't pvp. I'm not declaring war but I'm a bit cross at this "announcement". I have enough people to tell me what to do and what kinda attire I need to wear at work in RL. Playing UO is my way to relax. Raid champs whenever u want. Kill me however u want. I will be damned to let your bullying to tell me what to wear at champs and how I should play in this game. I'll play the way I want it or quit. Who gives a toss to have a black screen and lose a few pieces of weapons.

this thread reminds me of the communist party of China: 100% submission or die. Funny! This is USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BEN!

Grandmaster
I rarely reply to threads related to eqms. I thought being a murderer is a play style. I have nothing to against it. I play PVM and don't pvp. I'm not declaring war but I'm a bit cross at this "announcement". I have enough people to tell me what to do and what kinda attire I need to wear at work in RL. Playing UO is my way to relax. Raid champs whenever u want. Kill me however u want. I will be damned to let your bullying to tell me what to wear at champs and how I should play in this game. I'll play the way I want it or quit. Who gives a toss to have a black screen and lose a few pieces of weapons.

this thread reminds me of the communist party of China: 100% submission or die. Funny! This is USA.

this is completely optional. if you don't wanna wear purple we will treat you the same as any other day.

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
this is completely optional. if you don't wanna wear purple we will treat you the same as any other day.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Please do not try to remind me this is optional. It can't be mandatory because a player guild has no right to make a "rule" mandatory to every single player in this shard to obey. However, and I quote you

While obviously it will be hard to enforce the wear purple every champ done on Sundays, if we do come and inspect a champ being done on a Sunday, those not wearing purple will be subject to punishment.

will try to kill anyone who attempts to break this rule and raids/PKs a champ spawn being done on Sundays.

Whether or not it's optional or mandatory is not the reason I officially spoke against this announcement. In fact I expect nothing but optional. It's you publicly announced your guild will ENFORCE a "100% optional" "rule" to every single player on every Sunday, as if policing (e.g. Inspect, subject to punishment, all from your quote).

I'm caught in complete surprise with a shard GM publicly endorsed this "rule".
@Shane , can you help us to understand with this strong endorsement by a GM, can we expect fair treatment if we broke this "100% optional" "rule" or spoke against of this type of "announcement"?

This is what happens when you don't wear purple for those that are curious.

Again, I have nothing to against murderer play style on this shard. I'm not frustrated by it. But I will be damned if I get bullied into playing this game the way you and the GM who endorses you, want it.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGooch

Master
What's the difference between eqms having you wear purple and not being killed and trin(guard and sea arm) killing anyone found in khaldun not in their alliance or at sea without a license?

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
We do it with style.

We do it wearing PURPLE.

And...Khaldun is a pvp dungeon. Says so when you walk in.

And our pirates are maybe 3-5 at one time, generally on one maybe two boats.

WE play the game as originally intended.

Blair

Master
@Shane , can you help us to understand with this strong endorsement by a GM, can we expect fair treatment if we broke this "100% optional" "rule" or spoke against of this type of "announcement"?

I'm sorry that you can't find the humor in EQMS accidentally killing their own team mate that happened to not be wearing any purple. Truly, truly sorry.

Jasper wrekt

Neophyte
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Please do not try to remind me this is optional. It can't be mandatory because a player guild has no right to make a "rule" mandatory to every single player in this shard to obey. However, and I quote you

Whether or not it's optional or mandatory is not the reason I officially spoke against this announcement. In fact I expect nothing but optional. It's you publicly announced your guild will ENFORCE a "100% optional" "rule" to every single player on every Sunday, as if policing (e.g. Inspect, subject to punishment, all from your quote).

Again, I have nothing to against murderer play style on this shard. I'm not frustrated by it. But I will be damned if I get bullied into playing this game the way you and the GM who endorses you, want it.

The fact that the shard owner publicly sides and supports this cancerous, toxic , and egotistical jack off is my deterrent from coming back honestly.

Imagine the side bar in private.

Gluttony truly gets off on feeling powerful in this game.

Maybe making up for something he doesn't have irl. Who knows?

lollo

Grandmaster
We do it with style.

We do it wearing PURPLE.

We're in Felucca, every dungeon is a pvp dungeon

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
What's the difference between eqms having you wear purple and not being killed and trin(guard and sea arm) killing anyone found in khaldun not in their alliance or at sea without a license?

Nothing, they are "roleplaying" when they do it.

I guess my roleplay isnt on their level.

clutchxo

Grandmaster
We do it with style.

We do it wearing PURPLE.

Care to explain where in the rule book it tells you how to play UO?

Lemme know when you find that.

aIck

Grandmaster
Just pay for the license gee