Dp Fencer Build

DocOp

Adept
Hello,
I am currently figuring my characters build. I read on the wiki with gm inscription you get a near dbl bonus to magic reflect. Although all the builds I see for a fencer tend to not have inscribe. Is it not as awesome as I imagine it being? Currently I am
Fencing/tactics/anatomy/resist/healing/magery
Was thinking of alchemy or inscribe, been leaning towards inscribe but no one seems to put stock in it makin me skeptical of it's worth it. I was gunna just GM it all since it just seemed easier to do so. Any help/suggestions appreciated

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
I have Nox on my dexxer. But inscribe on my stun mage. The best benefit to GM scribe is you get 18 circles of reflecr protection. Attacking mages hate GM scribe

But alchy (providing your good with pot chucking) on a dexxer equiped with a nasty wep is lethal.

jamison1987

Master
Hello,
I am currently figuring my characters build. I read on the wiki with gm inscription you get a near dbl bonus to magic reflect. Although all the builds I see for a fencer tend to not have inscribe. Is it not as awesome as I imagine it being? Currently I am
Fencing/tactics/anatomy/resist/healing/magery
Was thinking of alchemy or inscribe, been leaning towards inscribe but no one seems to put stock in it makin me skeptical of it's worth it. I was gunna just GM it all since it just seemed easier to do so. Any help/suggestions appreciated
I will tell you that a lot of people believe scribe macers are the best solo field template there is. Idk bout how fencing would work. Halygon knows a lot about that stuff. I have an alchy lumberjack cuz I find myself running into mages a lot. I think scribe in a dexxer sounds pretty beastie though cuz that would truly make u a tank. :) gl bro

"Fuck all you gun-toting, hip gangster wannabes"

lollo

Grandmaster
I have Nox on my dexxer. But inscribe on my stun mage. The best benefit to GM scribe is you get 18 circles of reflecr protection. Attacking mages hate GM scribe

But alchy (providing your good with pot chucking) on a dexxer equiped with a nasty wep is lethal.

15 circles

jamison1987

Master
Usually when I throw pots I end up damaging myself lol Can't wait til I get better at chucking though. It adds another element to pvp unlike any other skill.

Sort of off-topic question: Do u throw(release) the pot at exactly the same time while throwing at a moving target as you would at a target that is standing still? Or does it need a little more time to catch up to someone?

halygon

Grandmaster
Against a Mage and assuming they don't off screen, a scribe macer is good.

But that never happens. Plus a nox alchy dexxor defeats them every single time.

Scribe macers make great group templates because they can run in and tear up healers while not worrying too much about a sync.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
What is the formula for reflect? I'm thinking of running with 80 magery and I'm wondering if it would reflect a flamestrike?

Pretty sure u need gm magery + gm scribe to benifit from the 15 circles but yea even standard reflect with no bonus will reflect 1 Flame strike (7th circle)

K A Z

Grandmaster
Usually when I throw pots I end up damaging myself lol Can't wait til I get better at chucking though. It adds another element to pvp unlike any other skill.

Sort of off-topic question: Do u throw(release) the pot at exactly the same time while throwing at a moving target as you would at a target that is standing still? Or does it need a little more time to catch up to someone?

always tha same... throw em shortly after 2 but b4 the counter hits one. Grab two kegs of lesser pots nd hunt some deer or keel some skeletonz.