Dp Fencer Build

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Yes I'm trying the same thing but I'm not quite sure if I'm gonna be able to take it further than 110... Any idea How much peace 115s and 120s going for approx these days?

"Naked & Fearless. ...and my fear is naked!" - MJK

i picked up my 115 for 50k, haven't seen a 120 hit the market in awhile

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Yea peace is the cheapest of the 120's. I was replying about the skill cap error but he beat me to it. Limit is only increased by level of the highest PS you ate. Tailoring isnt to hateful to get to 120 but who wants to drain a Legendary Tailor?......yea NO

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
My Nox/Dexxer
GM Fencing
GM Tactics
GM Anat n Healing
GM Poison
GM Resist
60 magery
40 Hiding (currently getting drain to Gm my magery)
Stats 100/85/40
You need higher mana then 25 so Mindblast doesn't F u up so bad

With this build you dont need the extra 20 pts. I like this build, even more so as I perfect pvpn with it.

jamison1987

Master
Yea peace is the cheapest of the 120's. I was replying about the skill cap error but he beat me to it. Limit is only increased by level of the highest PS you ate. Tailoring isnt to hateful to get to 120 but who wants to drain a Legendary Tailor?......yea NO
Damn, only 50k for a peace 115? That sounds damn good to me! If u come across any more, holler at me. :) currently my magery is only 20, I can cast magic reflection by using scrolls which is the primary factor as to why I chose to squeeze magery in there. If I got 15 extra skill points, that would take me to 35 magery(idk if that would be enough to cast recall without scrolls without fizzling half the time or not?)
My Nox/Dexxer
GM Fencing
GM Tactics
GM Anat n Healing
GM Poison
GM Resist
60 magery
Stats 100/85/40

With this build you dont need the extra 20 pts. I like this build, even more so as I perfect pvpn with it.
So how does the 85 dex work out for you? That's a very good idea, actually. Do you have any experience with using anatomy at 90 and/or healing at 90? I am seriously thinking about shaving 10 off anatomy to put into magery, which would bring me to a total of 45 magery. Healing kind of worries me that it would be less effective at 90 so I doubt I'll even give that a try. Healing with aids is primary source of heals, obviously.
My template is(at this point):
Swords gm
Tactics gm
Anat gm
Heal gm
Magic resist gm
Poison gm
80 alchy -(I throw pots about 19 dmg on avg)
20 magery -(magic reflection buff)
When I'm done it will look something like this:
Swords gm
Tactics gm
Magic resist gm
Heal gm
Poison gm
alchy 80
Anat 90
Magery 45 -(20+15skillcap+10anat)

I'm not done training peace yet so I hope I can find a peace120 but I'm so damn anxious to start playing this toon idk if i can make myself wait too long.

Does anyone have experience playing with anat/healing at 90? Also will I be able to cast recall successfully at 45 magery(without recall scrolls)? Being able to recall is the majority of the reason Ill be putting the extra pts into magery- so if not I might just gm alchy and leave magery at 20...

Thx for the help guys! :D
•] LONG LOVE UOFOREVER!i!i! [•

Bromista

Grandmaster
I have three chars at 720 cap by peacemaking.

Pretty sure I have six chars at 115 and two more to go once I tame the time to macro.

My dexers enjoy a 90 magery/25 med split and don't really have much need for 720 cap.

jamison1987

Master
Yeah for a dexxer, 90 magery is well enough imo. What would u think about going with 90 anat?
Btw man if u come across and peace 115s and/or 120s for a good price, let me know. :)

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
I would love to have atleast 80 alchy cause on average it hits pretty much like gm does.
But I love the build I have and don't really want to give up poisoning just to increase my xpots.

jamison1987

Master
Yea like Brom said, I also have this with mu dexxer. No need for the 720.
And im npt a huge fan of top skills being less then GM.
And you'll still fizzle alot at 35 magery.
Yeah I feel the same way for the most part. Although I think having 80 alchy doesn't fall into that category Cuz 20 dmg explo pots is the shit imo(and MR is well worth 20 skill pts)..
..then again, what do I know? I'm just a noob in pvp at this point.

jamison1987

Master
I would love to have atleast 80 alchy cause on average it hits pretty much like gm does.
But I love the build I have and don't really want to give up poisoning just to increase my xpots.
For sure man, poisoning is much more needed, I wouldn't give it up as well. I have both..

Bromista

Grandmaster
Wish alchy weren't that way...I just went for it and put all my alchy chars at GM.

Might do some tweaking here and there.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
I was reading post other day, cant remember who it was but it was a well-known player.
He did a test with xpot damages done at 80 and gm. He concluded that the difference averaged .10 difference.
IMO id run 80 if I needed the extra 20 pts.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
My Nox/Dexxer
GM Fencing
GM Tactics
GM Anat n Healing
GM Poison
GM Resist
60 magery
Stats 100/85/40

eh not liking that 40 hiding/60 magery when you could have 80 alchy and be a straight beast tho! You should drop magery down to 40(use magic reflect scrolls) and get the 80 alchy :p

comes down to this

+20 dmg pots w/magic reflect or 40% chance to hide w/magic reflect

jamison1987

Master
Yea but I would have to put char on the shelf for awhile til I hit the 120 mark.
But I have given it some consideration. Cause it would be nice.
I thought the same thing about having to put my char on the shelf for a while but I went ahead and went with it. This morning I turned anatomy and tactics downward; turned music and peacemaking upward, and I started macroing peace in a dungeon. While I was macroing I found 19 peace ss and a peace 105,110,& 115. I trained peace to like 91, at ss to get gm, etc. needless to say I'm now macroing anat and tactics back up and they are both in the upper 80s as we speak.. Should be done in maybe an hour I'm thinking?
Now to decide whether or not to shave 10 points off anat to add into magery...

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Go get it brother! Yea im gonna do it too. Decided after I figured I could play on my mage and get better at pvpn with him. I've always like the Dexxer. So atleast that gives me something to do while fine tuning my Nox/Dexxer Assassin! .....lol

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
this
Fencing
Tactics
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Poison
Resist

That is what I would do, if you are wanting to run a nox fencer, As he said above, Hiding is nearly useless, And not having magery really sucks, You can cast reflect with magery,heal,cure,recall etc.. without magery you are very limited.. Also definitely need resist or you will die easily.

Others I am sure can chime in, but thats my suggestion.

this is the best build in my opinion, i PVM with this build and well i PVP pretty darn will with it too. I just enough into to recall twice. and when blessed no penalties to my swing

jamison1987

Master
this

this is the best build in my opinion, i PVM with this build and well i PVP pretty darn will with it too. I just enough into to recall twice. and when blessed no penalties to my swing
Yeah that's a good build but why not add 80 alchy and throw explo pots for 20 dmg? :D
Just finished mine, skills are:
(715 skill cap)
Gm swords, tactics, resist, healing, poisoning
90 anat(testing this out Cuz I like the extra magery)
80 alchy
45 magery(I can cast recall 80% success, and magic reflect w/o needing scrolls)

This is my first day using him and I really love it. Just the thought of throwin 20 dmg pots on top of deadly poison, slicing em up with a kat just gets me all giggly. =D (I still suck tho) lol

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
This is my first day using him and I really love it. Just the thought of throwin 20 dmg pots on top of deadly poison, slicing em up with a kat just gets me all giggly. =D (I still suck tho) lol

Yep me too! But Im thinking im rolling with less magery cause I want as many GM skills as possible. Not dropping one to get magery a little higher. I'll roll with scrolls.

jamison1987

Master
Yep me too! But Im thinking im rolling with less magery cause I want as many GM skills as possible. Not dropping one to get magery a little higher. I'll roll with scrolls.
I may reconsider since I still fizzle recalling.
What faction are you in?